SEVENTEENTH

YOUR tears keep on coming out of your eyes, And your heart aches, this thing was like a never ending cycle on your life.

She said she lied?.... Yes she did
She lied at everything... She lied when she said she loves you, those nights you share was a lie too... It was not love... Its just a lust.

But you still love her.... You still love her after all those years... It never stopped, you want to unloved her but how? When everyday she never get out of your mind.

Those memories you make with her, those days you woke up with her beside you, those sweet moments and those times you feel her love was real......

You love her so much that it hurts, she owns your heart.... How dare she give her heart to other woman while she own yours.

You slap your chest, "please stop...." you mumbled to your self.

You look stupid by now, your in han river a public place Where there is  so many people, and you're crying like a stupid child who lost her way because you let go of your mothers hand.

The sun are about to rise...Its about to be morning again but you don't care, your phone keep on ringing but again you don't care.

Why can't they give you a time alone?
You just want to breath, after this you'll get back to the hospital to take care of your daughter, you'll face her again...and you'll act like nothing happened... Because its the right thing to do...its for berry's sake you can endure the pain for your daughter, everything for berry.

You cried your pain out, you didn't stopped sobbing until you don't feel like crying at all, you stay there lying at the grass with your face dried with tears.

You sigh looking at your phone, their are tones of miss calls and messages from twice member, chaeyoung, eric, Rosé, lisa, Mrs son and jeonghun, why are they so over acting, you just walk out... Your not going to kill yourself.

You stood up and pat your jeans and took off some grass on your clothes and jeans, hand in your jacket you start to walk.

Its now 8:00 in the morning, you didn't notice the time you have been here since 3:00 in the afternoon yesterday,

Your phone are still ringing but you just let it, your not on your mood talking with any one.

The cold breeze are hitting your face
Fresh air of the morning .... Its been a while since you had em... Its so nice and peaceful walking in the night like this.

You were enjoying your walk roaming around the han River when you heard someone called your name.

"Y/NNNNNN!!!!"

You stop your foot and turn around
Jihyo, lisa and mina are running on your way, lisa and jihyo are Yelling at you, how can they make the penguin run like that.

Out of breath they stopped in front of you,
Lisa slapped your arms, and jihyo glared at you,  "we are looking for you....what are you doing here!!! Are you really planning to kill yourself?!! By jumping in han river!! And drowning yourself!!!" lisa panic.

"we are so worried about you... You didn't go home last night... Don't tell me you sleep here" jihyo ask.

You shake your head at her, how could you sleep here... Actually how could you sleep at this state.... You just stay up all night and cried.

"your eyes are red... Are you okay" mina ask calmly, she held your hand and smile "we are here y/n"

Jihyo put back her phone on her pocket and sighs to you, "let's go have some breakfast first.... Aren't you hungry?... You stay here all night did you even eat dinner???... Aishh y/n what are you doing with your self" she said and pulled you with her.