EIGHT

Back again

"AUNTIE Rosé AUNTIE lisa" berry shouted as soon as you saw the couple on the parking lot, they smiled and hugs berry " hi baby" lisa said and kiss her on her cheeks and pick her up.

"let's get inside before the paparazzi spotted us" Rosé said and guide you to go inside the van, her manager help you with the luggages and put them on the back of the van herself.

"How's the travel? I already prepared the  hotel are you sure you don't want to stay on my house?" Rosé patted your hands and smile at you, you sighs and shake your head.

You look at the window as the car started to move, its so fast its feels like yesterday when you left korea and now your back, your here in korea again
But with berry this time and hopefully you'll live korea with berry.

"i don't wanna be a burden you'd done enough Rosé its fine but thankyou" lisa look at you " your not a burden y/n you and berry are family don't say that" you just gave her a smile and look away again.

"jisoo and jennie are excited to meet her but sadly jennie are in the us for her shoot on her new Netflix series and jisoo are on dior fashion show but I'll tell them your here" lisa said once again
You just nod at her.

Your mind is too occupied with a lot of thoughts about chaeyoung especially now that your in the same country as hers, you can't help to be scared and feel crazy.

You don't even know what to tell her if she was in front of you, or how will you act, plus its also your problem how to contact her.

"it will be alright trust me" Rosé whispered to you and squeeze your hands, "lisa and i will help you" you look at her and put your heads on her shoulder "thank you" you mumbled and closed your eyes a little bit.

"why don't we eat first before we go straight to the hotel" lisa said that makes berry clap her hands " food!! I want food" lisa and Rosé laugh at her
While you just stare at her and smile.

"your that hungry?" Rosé cooed her berry adorably nod her head "her korean are really good" lisa said to you and laugh a little "it's even better than mine she's really smart kid huh"

"she is" Rosé answered her and look at berry again " what kind of food do you want? I'll buy it for you?" berry list down the foods she wants to eat lisa and Rosé just listen to her.

Berry is so energised today she's happy because its her first time to travel and in korea she loves watching k drama at her age so she loves to be here, plus Rosé makes her watch her and blackpink performance and music video. And little did you knew she also watch twice and she loves them.

Lisa and Rosé take you and berry into a korean private restaurant where they serve korean authentic dishes for royalty and berry loves it.

They order a lot of food that berry immediately devour as soon that it came on your table, she happily eats the food even if its spicy it didn't stop her.

While you just watch her eat, you miss korean food's but you just don't have an appetite, actually you don't feel like eating anything.

"y/n why aren't you eating" you look at lisa and just gave her a sad smile Rosé reach for your hand and squeeze it a little, "you have to eat come on i order a lot" you shake your head "I'm good I'm actually not starving or anything" you mumbled making her breath out heavily.

"let's just have some take out for her" lisa suggested and Rosé just nod, and they just eat with berry.

After that lunch Rosé paid for everything she bought you a take out before you guys left straight to the hotel.