FOUR

Another heart break

"BERRY be careful baby" you pick up the tray with full of foods and walk back to the living room Where's berry at.

Last week at the park berry almost past out but she was fine although she has a few bruises at her body, you bring her to her doctor that day and he said that berry is perfectly fine and berry's might be just tired and just give you an ointment for her bruises.

You sat up next to her and put down the tray on the coffee table "here you go my princess" Berry giggles as she picks up some strawberry.

You smile and pick up your phone
As you open it you see a tons of miss calls from Rosé and a few texts too. You rolled your eyes and press the button to call her back.

Not just a minute pass Rosé answers it with her annoyed face "I've BEEN CALLING YOU!"

Y/n: " okay I'm sorry"

Rosé: "where were you? Why you didn't answer me"

Y/n: " I was preparing foods for berry"

Her mouth formed an O as she nod her head at you "ohh that's a good excuse"
You rolled your eyes at her.

Y/n: "what do you need anyways"

Rosé: "lisa ask me out!!! And she kiss me!! Oh my god my heart! Like I've been waiting for this"

" ohh yeah congrats" you said clearly not interested on what she said "your no fun!! Why can't you be happy for me!! Just because your single!!!" you laugh at her remarks.

Y/n: "ay least i have my berry with me
And I'm happy for you always"

Rosé: "thank you but i just can't believe i just thought her and jennie date's but ut turns out jennie goes with jisoo like they're secretly dating but lisa knows it"

Y/n: "if lisa knows then it's not secret they just hate you so you don't know"

Rosé: "hahaha funny they love me more than you do"

Y/n: " oh don't measure my love for you i Could even marry you but come to think if of it that's gross so yeah i hate you"

Rosé: " you don't because I'm chaeyoung  after all OPPPS"

You sigh even just hearing that name have a big impact to you, it could still stop you.

"I'm sorry it slips out i forgot its one of the bad words that we shouldn't talk about" she said feeling really guilty, you smiled a little and shake your head "nah its okay its been a while so when are you going to visit here?? With your GIRLFRIEND !!"

She roles her eyes "please be an angel and make that happen!!! Once she be mine I'll marry her ASAP like hello she's my dream"
you laugh at her crazy dreams with lisa
She really love lisa and your so happy to know that finally she'll be dating her dream girl.

If you can't be lucky with love at least your best friend could, that's morethan enough for you, besides you have berry so your not complaining.

As Rosé busy with her half stories and half dreams, you didn't noticed berry was already not on your side, you just knew it the moments you heard some noise on the kitchen.

You immediately stood up from your seat and run as fast as you could to see whats going on.

Your breath hitched as you saw your daughter lying on the cold tiles of the kitchen pass out with a bowls of strawberry around her.

"HEY WHAT'S HAPPENING?" Rosé said over the phone you immediately picks up berry with your shaking hands "I-ill call you later" you hang up the phone as you stood up while carrying berry in your arms.

You half run to the door and grab your keys before heading out to the garage.

You make sure berry was safe on the back before you go and pull out of your house, your heart was rasing as your on your way to the hospital, you don't know what happened to berry but you'd hope she'll be fine please god make her fine you can't live without berry.

You arrive at the hospital, you pick up berry to carry her again as you run inside the hospital,

"what happened? To her" the nurse came on you rushing with a bed, they take Berry and put her on the bed as they rushed her inside the emergency room, " i don't know she just passed out i just saw her like that uhm" you said while shaking, gladly they understand the nurse nod as the doctors came they checked up on berry while you where outside waiting.

After half an hour, doctor nam berry's pediatric doctor came out, "ms  jeon" he greeted you as you stood up and approached him," how my berry? What's happening doc?" you ask him straight into korean he smiled lightly "berry's awake we'll going to transfer her into private room for now she's fine, but she have to stay so we could run for some test on her"

Your heart beats a little faster with nervous
You knew there's something wrong with berry and you hate that.

"Erick what's happening to my daughter? Tell me"

Erick nam is his name, he's also korean with mix blood your not sure where it is but he's staying on Australia for awhile now, since you both half korean you two get along and became friends eventually.

He sigh " i can't i have to make sure first lets hope for the best y/n you have to wait until tomorrow come I'll guide you to her room" you nod and follows him.

He opened the doors for you and you see a pretty big room, and your daughter who's sleeping on her bed and the nurse who's taking some blood from her feet.

" i thought she's awake? And what is she doing? Why do you need blood from my daughter?" you said almost freaking out erick sighs " she probably just fell asleep again and i told you we have to run some test just trust me y/n I'll never let anything happen to berry hmm"

You look at him and nod your head
"okay i trust you just make my baby safe" erick nod and pat your head before he and the nurse came out.

You let out a sigh then walk towards berry
You kiss her forehead and sobs a little,
"be okay my baby please" you hold her hand and sat down.

You felt your pocket vibrate, you suddenly remembered Rosé, you stood up and pick up your phone and look at it, you saw Rosé bombarding you with video calls and chats  You press the answer button and cried.

"Rosé I'm scared" she looks at you worriedly "what happened Where's my baby berry?" you sigh and shows berry to her she gasp and almost yelled so you tell her what happened.

Rosé: "i  think you both need me I'll be there just hang on babe hmm berry's will be alright you'll be alright I'll fix my things and I'll make sure tomorrow I'm there with you"

Your eyes widen as you shake your head

Y/n: " no what about your date with lisa
I don't want to ruin your life"

Rosé: "y/n shut up your not ruining anything lisa will understand I'll tell her"

Y/n: "Thank you glad i have you

Rosé:" I know babe, i know "

******

I'm trying to make this long but yeah everything has an end so does my imagination i guess I'll just have to
Write better next time hahahah

Ohh and i got to use erick nam here because WHY NOT HAHAHA jk i just saw him while i was thinking of a name for the doctor so i use his name since its a sign hahaha he gave me a sign that he wants to be in here hahaha just kidding have a nice day my chingus