NINE

A mini chaeyoung

"WHAT?!!!!!" she yelled very very very loud that could almost broke your eardrums, she hit her hand on the table so hard that it could be broken anytime soon, " I know you two had sex!! But how could you have a daughter with her??? Are you being serious right now?!!! How is that possible???" she ask very confused.

You breath out as you start to tell her how did you have berry, her mouth was in O shape until you finish explaining it to her, it looks like she didn't believe you yet so you fish your phone out if your pocket.

You went to the gallery and choose a picture of berry then show it to her making her eyes grew even wider.

"OMO! OMO!" she grab the phone out of your hand and stare at berry's picture
"it's like chaeyoung!!! Its really chaeyoung?!!! Are you sure its not her"
You nod your head at her and grab your phone you went to berry's video folder and show it to her.

She watches a few video before she finally agreed, " its real!!" she put down your phone and slightly slap your hands
"are you crazy? I mean i get it you love her!! But i didn't know this much!!" she sighs.

"i just want something from her so are you gonna help me? I really need your help"she slaps your hands again and rolled her eyes" of course but why do you need her help? Is it financially? Cause i could give you money myself so don't go to her i mean she doesn't deserve this little angel because she's stupid "

You shake your head her at her while your tapping your fingers onto the table
" it's a matter of life and death jihyo i Could explain it to you but i just need to talk to her first"

She stare at you for a second before she nods her head at you, " fine come with me she's just on the company but you'll let me met her uhm whats her name again?.

"Berry" you smile as those name came out of your lips "her name is berry"

Jihyo and you eat the ones that she orders, she makes you talk more about berry while you were eating, and she gladly listen to you while she was also eating her own food.

When you finish eating up jihyo make sure to take out a few breads, cakes and a few drinks  for the girls and pay everything, she insisted paying everything even the ones you drink and eat.she just slaps your hand when you were trying to pay for your own bill and you can never win to the GOD jihyo so you just let her pay.

Jihyo guide you to the parking lot and into her car, as she secured the food she bought onto the back of the car making sure it wont spill, she open the front seat for you and she hop in before she drive away.

She open the music of her car and put their song, and smiles at you, you smile back and listen to the song.

Its been a while since you listened to the song of their group which is TWICE and you could only say that its so good, the song the melody and their voices its so perfect, a match made in heaven you must say.

A couple of minutes then you finally arrived at the jyp entertainment, jihyo used the underground parking lot, and park her car near the elevator. She get out of the car and opened your door before she went at the back to get the pastries and the drinks she bought for the girls.

You force your self to go out of the jihyos car, you grab some of the pastries to help jihyo carry them, she smiles at you and guided you all the way to the elevator.

She click on the right button of the floor where probobly the girls are. The ride with the elevator is so quiet that you could almost hear your heart beat.
Your mind is drifting with a lot of thoughts and what ifs

What if chaeyoung wouldn't help you?

What if she will get mad at you?

What if she will take berry away from you?