Special chapter 1

Her point of view.

I CAN'T STOP MY self from crying as the woman in my dreams are walking down the aisle with my mother on her side.

Y/n the woman i foolishly kicked away out of my life almost 7 years ago, the woman i have never thought marrying.

I hurt her push her but she loves me nevertheless, damn what a good deed did i do to deserve this beautiful woman on my life.

The mother of my babies... My future wife
My everything my Other half... My whole galaxy.

Son y/n damn that sounds good with her name... She's so beautiful.... She's so perfect for me... I love her so much.

y/n and eomma stopped in front of me, my mother smile at me she grab my hand placing my girls hand on mine.

"take care of her this time son chaeyoung I'm so happy for the both of you" i smile to my mother, "I will eomma thank you" she patted our heads and leave.

Y/n smile with me and i did too i grab her hand and intertwined her fingers into mine, its so perfectly fit together just like hers to me.

"let's get married sweet girl" i mumbled as i start to walk the half aisle with her.

Just like what we have dream of we are having our beach wedding, i choose hawaii to be the perfect place for our wedding, spending a lot of money is worth it just for her.

If you would ask me i don't care having a grand wedding, i would love that but y/n hates it, she doesn't love me for my fame or for my wealth, she loves me because of I'm me and that's one thing i love about her.

She is too precious and I'm so lucky to be with her for the rest of our lives.

"Here you go" my mother said handing her hand to me, "Please take care of each other..." eomma patted my head before she walks back to her seat, I look at my beautiful girlfriend which soon will be my wife... I smiled at her and cling her hands on my arm...she's so beautiful even though
She gave birth to our three wonderful babies she still looks young.

I remember the first time i saw her it's feels like yesterday.

"chaeng!! oh my I'm sorry I am so late"  I look up seeing Rosé sat across me, she grab my glass of water and smile at me, "I'm so sorry son...I went straight from the airport not gonna lie I almost forgot about our mini dates" she huffed and puffed and fishes her phone out.

"ohh It's fine...did you came here after your plane arrives? Have you eaten? I'm sorry you should have texted me so we can reschedule this date"  I ask worriedly

She smile and wave her hand laughing a little, "no no I didn't went out of the country.. I just fetched someone... Ohh I forgot I'm with my best friend I hope it's okay with you"  she said and glance at her phone.

"No problem unnie"  I said and raised my hand and was about to call the waiter when 
My eyes landed on the girl standing in front of the cash register looking up to the menu.

Her arms are resting to the counter desk as she bite her lower lip, I saw her pointed something to the staff and smile at him, she's not actually special I mean she's  small  for sure if she took off those killer heels, she's even wearing a baggy pants a vintage looking cardigan and a simple shirt.

But my eyes are drawn to her  I don't know why I couldn't take off my eyes away from her.

The stranger girl grab her tray with two drinks and cakes and look around the café
Then her stops and landed on our table, she smiles again and started to make her way on our table.

Wait why is she coming here? Oh my gosh it's so embarrassing... I'm only wearing a
Polo shirt and a pants I'm not looking so cut today... Wait why am I bothered?  Suddenly I'm bothered how I look like I'm freaking son chaeyoung I don't care what others say or think about me.

"I ordered for us...." She said to Rosé ohh so she's the person Rosé were talking about.

"thanks y/niieee ohh btw y/n this is my friend... Chaeyoung"  Rosé introduced me
The girl who's name is y/n look at me with such an amusement on her eyes, "Woah!! Chaeyoungahh!! Your friend also names chaeyoung? Heol!! Hi chaeyoung I'm jeon y/n wait have we met before? Somewhat you look familiar" I reach for her hand and make my palm kisses her palm... Her hand is very very soft I must say... And it fits with my hand very well.

Maybe she's my soulmate... Wait what? Your crazy son chaeyoung.

"y/n... You haven't met her until today she's son chaeyoung... Does that ring a bell?" Rosé said and y/n clap her hand and gasp cutely.

"ohh!! Son chaeyoung from twice!! Somi's best friend!" she said nodding her head, my brows furrows how did she knows somi? Ohh wait Somi's famous damn.. I'm so stupid but is she one of Somi's fan?

"yeah.. Somi is my best friend...a-are you one of her fan?" she immediately shook her head and giggles, "No I'm not... I'm way more talented than her... She's just taller then me but I'm the best..."  is she badmouthing somi in front of me?

"She's somi's cousin... Her father and somi's father are brothers" Rosé explained
Making me nod my head.

"yup... Oh my god your way cuter than those pictures... Can I please have you as my keychain?"  she said making me laugh out loud, wait is she serious? Damn she's so blunt.

Our first meeting may not be special compared to other people's first meet, but for me it is.

"We are all gathered here today to witness the union of Son chaeyoung and jeon y/n" I held her hand and squeeze it a little smiling at her, she look at me and smile back "I love you" she mouthed making me tear up, this is enough.... She's enough.

It's now the part where we say our vows to each other in front of our family and friends, Y/n was tearing up while reading hee vows to me, and I'm smiling looking at her while stopping my tears to fall.

I Don't wanna cry... I just wanna smile until my mouth hurts.

"I know I'm crazy for... Bearing our daughter without your consent ... I thought by that way I could forget about you... But having berry on my life makes me miss you each and everyday I don't want to be thankful because berry had that cancer but I just want to say thank you to our god because he make a way to bring us together.... I love you... And I love our kids... And I couldn't be more happier now that finally I will be one with you"  I squeeze her hand and mouthed my i love you to her, i help her wipe her tears and took out the paper where I wrote down my vows.

"Y/n... First of all I want to say sorry for not being able to fight for us... There's no day that I don't regret pushing you away... You're the love of my life... My dream... My sweet escape....and I love you so so much
Meeting yiu again after so long of missing you is such a great thing that has ever happened to me after suffering because of your disappearances on my life.... I want you to know that I didn't mean to say those things to you... I love you so much ... And I'm willing to lose everything just to be with you and our kids.... Now I'm choosing you and our kids over anything.... Because to me you and our kids are not just a home... Because you guys are my life...."

No matter how I stopped my tears the moment that I say my vow they fell off of my eyes... I just love her so much and now she finallyg going to be my mrs son chaeyoung.

" And now by the power bested upon me I now announce you partners in life... You may now kiss" I smile at her pulling her closer to me, I held her face and crash my lips to her lips.

Today y/n was officially mrs son y/n my one and only wife