TEN

Daughter and another mother

EVERYONE gasp as soon as you tell them about berry, all of them are so shock well except for jihyo and chaeyoung who's already aware.

Nay:"YAH!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!! Why did you do that?!"

Jeong: "poor baby i hope she'll be better soon"

MN: " i can't believe you didn't tell me i could buy the whole hospital for her!"

Tzu: " I'll tell my mom to look for the best doctors around the world"

Mn: "me too"

Mo: "I'll make some herbal soup for her"

Sn: "I'll go shopping with her!! I'm so excited!"

You smile at them good thing they're really a good person so they understand what you did,

Jih: " she's coming?"

You look at her and nod "yeah Rosé handler will drop her here since she's still busy practicing" you stare at your phone and put it away.

Cy: "w-what's her name again?"

Chaeyoung ask out of no where while staring at the ceiling you take a glace at her and sighs. "its berry, jeon berry" she look down at you then she close her eyes and nod "of course she is why am i even asking" she whispered but its loud enough for everyone to hear.

Suddenly you felt guilty you know you shouldn't feel that but you don't know.

Dub: "wait berry as in strawberry wah!!! Daebak!!"

You nod at dahyun and smile a little
"yeah that's the reason why i name her berry and also because i was craving with strawberry's when I'm pregnant with her" tzuyu clap her hands and laugh

Tzu: "How cute i really can't wait to meet her"

Momo raised her hands you don't know why but it's their habit to raise their hands when they wanted to talk as if like they where on pre-school.

Mo: "is it hard being pregnant? Especially when your alone?"

You stare at hee for a while before you nod your head, " a little especially those last 4 months berry keep on kicking me and my tummy start to get really really big so its heavy but I'm not alone Rosé had to hire someone to help me so it's not that hard" you smile while she nod her head.

Cy: "so Rosé was on this too? She knew all along?"

You look back to her and nod your head at her and rose your eyebrows at her
"yes but it's my decision so don't get mad at her" she stare back at you as she clenched her jaw " she hide you from me!! If she just tell me!! I could have been with you!! And with my daughter!!"

You laugh at her sarcastically and glare at her " chaeyoung don't blame her!! What do you expect her to do after YOU JUST BREAKE MY HEART!!! and for the record she didn't hide me i hide my self because you push me away!!! So don't blame my best friend for your own stupidity" you muttered at her face making her shut her mouth.

She look down on her feet and become silent, she knew you were right how could she blame others she should blame her self because she's stupid she's selfish.

She's the most stupid person living because she lets you go just like that she should have been fight for you.

Jeong : "y-yah! Y/n! C-can i teach her some of my pranks!! You know"

Jeongyeon said trying to lift up the mood you look at her and give her a glare as a joke

Jih: " try it so that i could kick your ass"