TWELVE

date

BERRY jump happily as soon as she get inside of the lotte world. You were so worried at first that people might see you and chaeyoung together, off course you don't wanna be on the headlines tomorrow morning so as berry.

But you were so stupid that you didn't even think that chaeyoung would rent the whole amusement park just for the three of you.

Of course she is son chaeyoung after all. She had all the money to do that.

"eomma let's take some picture" she said and position her eomma's phone in front of her, chaeyoung squats down a little so that she would be on the photo too.

You just stare at them until they finished taking pictures. berry and chaeyoung look
At you "mommy come join us" she said and gestures her little hand.

You smile at her and shake your head
"no baby I'm fine" she pouted her lips and stomps her little feet.

"mommy" she whines

You laughed at her cuteness "baby Mommy's not up for pictures just go and take with your eomma" she pouted her lips even more and crossed her arms.

Chaeyoung pinched her cheeks and tap her hair, "y/n come on its just a picture can you resist this cute little girl" she said and cooed her, berry gives you a puppy eyes.

You let out a sighs of defeat and nod your head "fine" you said and went towards them. Chaeyoung grab the phone from berry and she takes the photo herself.

They took a few shots before the three of you proceed, berry was in the middle of you and chaeyoung she was holding your both hand while chaeyoung and you constantly lift her up.

"ohh look" chaeyoung stops and point at the little train, she then looks at you and then berry "do you wanna ride that hmm?"

Berry's mouth formed into O shape as she let go of you and chaeyoung's hand and then clap her little hand, "YES!! mommy let's go ride that please?" she said and clasp her hands together.

You pinches her nose and nod
"okay baby" you said and look up to chae.

You were taken a back a little as you saw her looking back at you, for a second your eye's met, then you looked away.

"lets go"

You grab berry's hand and walk towards the little train.

Chaeyoung went into the first trailer with berry while you went to the next behind them, berry squeals in joy as the train starts to move.

It wasn't that fast but it wasn't that slow either its just okay.

The train rome you three of you around the lotte world, you were just watching the two in front of you while they sang some twice song while the train goes round ans and round the area.

After a minute the train stops berry and chaeyoung went in first and they happily jump their way towards the merry go round.

"let's go let's go!!" berry shouted and threw her hands into the air. Chaeyoung look at you "your going?" she said pointing to the merry go round.

You shake your head "I'll just take a video and picture's of the two of you" she then nod at you and smile a little before they proceed inside the merry go round.

You take your phone out of your pocket and start to take some pictures of the two.

"look here!!" you said loudly and they pose
At your phone.

They wave at the phone as you start to get some video, berry was super happy and constantly squealing while the merry go round keeps on spinning.

When the first ride was done berry declined to get out so she and chaeyoung had to take one round.