4. What now?

My head... It hurts.. everythings dark.. I can't remember anything. What happened..?

"Wake up"

I just mumble something.

"Come on wake up"

"Who..? What..? Where..?"

I tried to open my eyes. My vision is blurry but I can see someone holding me. Its was night. Slowely everything comes to my mind. I got robbed and knoked out. I rubbed my eyes. I opened them again now i could see him. Brown hair, sharp jawline.

"Sherlock?"

"So you can remember things now"

I felt a knot tighten in my stomach. He just looked at me. I got up to sit. I was still in the allay at Lime house lane. My head hurts like someone hit it with a hammer. It think Sherlock noticed it.

"You have hit your head pretty badly"

"Yeah I can see that" I muttered

"I patched up scars in you head"

"They will heal soon so don't worry about it"

"Oh okay thanks"

I looked around. My bags were gone. So were all of my money.

"Who was it?" I thought out loud.

"I don't know but he has left lot of traces behind so I will track him down"

"How long was I out?"

"About 2 hours"

"You stayed here for 2 hours?"

"Well I couldn't leave you here"

The knot in my stomach tightens more.

"Umm well thank you"

He helped me to get up. My legs were wobbly and weak but I could walk.

"So where do you live?"

"221c Baker street"

"Ohh.. okay" he said with little strange tone but I didn't notice it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at my apartment building.
He helped me to get up the stairs. Wheres my keys?!? Don't say they were gone too.

"Heres your keyes"

"Those were the only thing I could save"

He gave me the keys and I opened the door.

"Mm thank you Sherlock"

He just turned around and walked away down the stairs. I close the door.
Rude.

I walk to my bed, sat down. What do I do now? I have to find a job. I lay down and close my eyes. I will figure it out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I took my keys and put them into my corset. I had woken up an hour ago. I was ready to go find a job.

I walked down the stairs, opened the door and started looking.

I had walked a while when I saw a poster on a window that said: Now hiring!!
Well lets hope they hire me. I walked in and went to talk to the man behind the desck.

"Hi, I heard you are hiring"

"Mmm yes we are but your not what we are looking for"

"How can you know?!"

"You have never met me before"

"Well you are a woman"

How dare he. I walk out of the door mad. I hope other places wont be so sexist.

Well I was wrong. Completely wrong.

I sat on a bench. It was already afternoon. And all the places i went they rejected me. As I look up from the ground my eyes see a cafe. I saw women working inside the cafe. Maybe they will hire me.

I walk in to the cafe. I see a lady in a work uniform.

"Hi umm do you know where this places boss is?"

"I'm the boss"

"Ooh well umm are you hiring?"

"I really need a job and I can't find one anywhere"

I had my fingers crossed. The lady looked at me.

"Lucky you we're little under staffed so your in"

"Really!? Thank you soo much"

"Come to the back I give you the contract"

We walked stair up. Upstairs there were women training fighting. I was impressed.

We walked in to a small room.

"Here sign this"

I sign it.

"Your work starts tomorrow, don't ve late"

"I won't, thank you"

//AN// Soo i started using those little lines when theres a big time gap or something :] and thank you for reading this story!