7. Escape!

I woke up. It was my first full day at this school. I know Enola is here. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and there was this lady. She gave me clothes.

"You use the short collar normally and if you need help with the clothes just come ask from me"

After that she just left. I closed the door and looked thr clothes. They were really boring. I put the clothes on. It was a black dress with a white collar. The dress was really tight and uncomfortable. I walk out of the door and close it behind.

I get to my first lesson. I sat next to Enola. Finally. She didn't recognise me yet.

"Enola" I whisper.

"Wha-who are you?" She whispers back.

So she didn't remember me. How nice. I didn't have time to answer her as Miss Harrison walked in.

The lesson was annoying. We "learned" how to laugh politely. After the lesson was over I had a chance to talk to Enola.

"Hey wait!" I yelled to Enola.

She stopped. Her face had a weird look.

"Olay you probably don't remember me but I'm Y/n Y/ln"

She looked thoughtful.

"Wait Y/n that I was friend with like 5 years as a child?"

"Yes!"

She remembers me!

"What are you doing here?"

"Well your stupid brother sent me here"

"Which one?"

"The mustache man, his name was Mycroft I remember"

She laughed.

"Its great to see you Y/n"

"Yeah Its great to see you too, I have been looking for you a while"

She just smiled. Its was really nice to meet her again but it would be nicer if we weren't in school against or will.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next thing after our lessons was lunch. We had some kind of soup? It was green and didn't taste good. Everyone ate at the same time. Our spoons went up and down at the same time. Well except Enola. She ate like she would normally. Some girls laughed at her. She just trew some soup all over them. Everybody stopped to look at her. And then the same rhythm continued.

I was like everybody else. I didn't enjoy it but I didn't want to get in trouble.

After the lessons and lunch we had a bit free time. Me and Enola spent time with eachother and told stories. We also discussed how we could escape. Later Enola had someone to meet her so I was alone. But I had time to think our plan.

I was sitting in my room when someone knocked on it. What? I got up and opened the door. There was standing this boy. Brown hair short hair.

"Hello?"

"Hi I'm here to get you out"

"Who are you?"

"There is no time just come with me"

I closed the door and ran after the boy. So Enola had already a plan. Nice.
We ran to the schools yard where we met Enola.

"Lets take that!" Ebola said and pointed an automobile.

We jumped on it and drove away.

"So now you can tell me who are you?" I asked the boy.

"I'm the Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether"

"Okayh, I'm just going to call you Tewks"

"Why?"

"Cause its easier to say and not so long" I scoffed.

"I like Tewks" Enola laughed.

"Don't start calling me with that"

"Too late" me and Enols said in sync.

//AN// I hope it doesn't bother you that I will call Tewkesbury Tewks cause it just easier and I think its sounds funny. :) I hope you have liked the story!