2

'This is amazing. Should have gotten this projector thingie earlier.' Jimin says as we're laying on my bed, projecting the movie on the ceiling above.

'Even the picture quality is great. This is how we're watching movies from now on.' I agree with him

'Come in.' I tell my mom hearing her knock on the door

She pokes in her head 'I'm leaving now. I'll be back tomorrow so you're on your own. Well, you've got Jimin.' She smiles and Jimin gives her thumbs up.

'Have a safe trip mom and good luck with work.' I smile at her before she closes the door behind her, leaving.
My mom works for a company that creates food, mostly snacks. She often has to travel to other towns, sometimes even countries, as she is the manager of the sales department. Her job is to sell the product to other companies, to push the sales. This time she's headed to Busan.

We were watching our movie in peace, occasionally laughing as he chose some random comedy. This was our usual weekend. Movies and food. Just hanging out. We also tend to be at my place as his brother Hoseok is quite annoying and can never leave us is peace. He is too energetic.

'Do you actually have a girlfriend or was that just an excuse?' I ask him, still watching the movie. It just popped in my head that I didn't ask him earlier today.

'That was out of nowhere.' He chuckles 'But no. I'm too busy for that. Besides, after the last.. thing.. I'm not looking for anything for a while.'

He had a girlfriend up until 2 months ago. They were together for almost a year. They were in the same department so that's how they met. He never really told me why they broke up, which was weird considering we tell each other absolutely everything. But I know him, so I know not to ask about it. If he wanted to tell me, he would.

'What about you? I know that guy Taehyung likes you.' He teases

I just look at him, raising my eyebrow. I give him are you serious  look. I've never had a boyfriend. I am 19 and I never even hugged a guy, apart from Jimin. I've liked one guy before, back when I was 17, but as I graduated high school I never saw him again.

'Don't you want to have one?' He asks, meaning if I'd want a boyfriend

'Sure, one day. But it's not on top of my list. I don't like anyone.' I shrug my shoulders as much as I can laying down

'I guess it saves the poor guys the trouble of putting up with you.' He snickers

'You little shit.' I jump up on him, tickling him. That is like the biggest punishment you could give him. He hates it. If you tickle him he turns into a ball.
Before he would laugh like crazy, but now he doesn't really react as much. Thinking about it, he wasn't this firm before.

'This is not even fun anymore. You used to be soft and easy to tickle, now it's like tickling a damn concrete wall.' I get of off him complaining 'when the hell did that happen?'

He laughs at my remark 'You're an idiot.' And hits me with a pillow

We continued watching the movie until we both fell asleep.

----- ----- -----

I wake up unable to move. Jimin had wrapped himself around me. He loves cuddling.
This is not unusual, he does this everytime he falls asleep. And it feels like he sleeps in my bed more often than in his own. His parents don't even call him, they know where he is.

Years of sleepovers and sharing the bed, and I learned how to get up without waking him up. I know how tired he is so he needs sleep.

I crawl out, lifting his arm that was holding me tightly. When did he get so muscly? I roll out, taking a look at him to see if he woke up or if he's still asleep. But he was soundly asleep, snoring quietly. His black hair was covering most of his face so you couldn't see his eyes, but his lips were lightly puckered. He is always like that when he sleeps, ever since he was a kid. But his cheeks are not like they used to be. He grew up before my eyes and I didn't even notice.

Teach me how |BTS JIMIN BFF FF|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara