15

'What have you done here?' Jimin laughs as he walks into my room. There is clothes everywhere.

'Help.' I'm kind of lost. 'I have no idea what to wear.'
I've got my date with Taehyung tonight. Apparently we are doing laser tag and mini golf.

'Jesus. I never knew you had this much clothes.' He chuckles. 'Just wear something simple if you're gonna be running around.' I guess that's a good point

Ripped tight jeans with a cute crop top. That's the one.
'That looks like something you wear to class.' Another good point

'What then?' I give up, sitting on the pile of clothes on the ground

He chuckles, walking around, looking at the mess.
'Here.' He gave me a 2 piece set. A cute flarry skirt, not short, with a matching dusty pink top. He's good even at this.

'Yay, thanks!' I get giddy because I finally got something to wear. I've tried on so many different things, just taking clothes off and putting stuff on. I got so excited about the damn skirt that I forgot I need to go to the bathroom to change, so I took of the skirt I had on right in front of him.
I put the other one on, looking in the mirror.

'Yep, looks good.' I smile at him, but my smile dropped when I saw him blush, realizing what I just did.
'Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I got carried away.' I cover my face in shame

'I-It's okay. Don't worry about it.' He stumbles over his words 'Just change you shirt in the bathroom.'

'It's nothing you haven't seen before, why are we both being dumb?' I say

'Because I'm not the only one that grew up.' He says, looking me up and down. Oh. Got it. I just nod, letting him know I understand, then head to the bathroom to change.

'Much better.' He jokes once I came out, dressed up

'It's fine. We had worse.' I joke back

'True that. Now go, have fun.' He says and turns on the tv, laying back on the bed.

'See you soon.' I smile and leave

Same like last time, Taehyung came to pick me up. He was waiting leaned onto his car, his legs crossed. He looked handome, wearing khaki pants and a nice shirt. He saw me walking towards him and smiled brightly at me, coming over.

'Once again, you are stunning. Be still my heart.' He jokes, putting his hand over his heart

I laugh at his reaction 'Thank you. Jimin will be happy to know you like his choice.'

'He chose it?' He asks surprised

'He sure did. I made a mess finding what to wear. He'll probably clear it up while I'm gone.' I chuckle

'He's at your place? What is he doing?' He is even more surprised

'Just watching tv on the bed. Nothing special.' I shrug

'I guess it's another normal thing for you two.' He smiles, but doesn't look like he finds it funny

'Yes. But enough about that, let's go have fun.' I smile

'Your hand please.' He smiles as I give it to him. He walked me to the car, opening the door for me once again. A never ending gentleman it seems. We talked a little about our last date and how fun it was. It didn't take long to get to our first location. We went for laser tag first. Man, this brings back memories.

'Is that you Miss Aera? Oh how you're grown! I haven't seen you in so long. Must be at least 2 years. You've gotten so pretty.' The lady at the reception knows me well.
Jimin and I used to live in here. It was close to school, so we were here almost every day. We only stopped once we started uni. It is too tiring now.