Chapter 24

Francisca's POV

Life is great! Have I said that before? Life is great? Whatever, I'm saying it again if so. Life is freaking great! And I'm going to shout it from the rooftops!

Things seem to be so perfect these days, there is a routine to my life now.

I have a relationship with my father, with my brothers, and I got to maintain my relationship with Matt. I have Violet as a friend, and I talk with Lori and Jenny frequently.

So when I say life is looking better than before, when I say life is great. I freaking mean it!

I am at school right now with Violet about to find our seats in the cafeteria when I hear a whistle.

I look towards where it came from to find Dan waving at me from his table that has his friends plus Ivan and urging me to go to him.

I tell violet to come with me and she does after some hesitation.

"Hi" I say a bit awkwardly after I reach the table.

And I was strutting over there confidently too. But suddenly I just wasn't as confident as I was 5 seconds ago.

I get nervous around their friends, who I would like to assume are just a bunch of obnoxious senior boys.

But do they know about me? That I'm Dan and Ivan's long lost sister? I mean Clair obviously knows but....do they?

"Hey, Fran!" Dan says excitedly, he looks over at Violet and gives a nod "Violet" he says and she gives him a little wave which causes him to grin.

I look at Ivan and find him smiling at me.

I look at the rest of the table and most of them are giving me their full attention, and by that I mean they are staring at me.

Yeah, they definitely know.

You know how I said most of my brothers friends were starting but not all.

Well that's because of Clair being there.

I notice that shes not sitting in her usual spot next to Ivan, that she moved seats. Probably because of the whole "threatening me to say away from Ivan situation".

She doesn't look up at me, at least I don't notice if she does.

"Come on sit sit!" Dan tells me and Violet since we were just standing there awkwardly waiting for someone to say something.

I look over at violet to make sure that it was okay to sit here and she nods at me.

I sit next to Ivan after some rearranging was made to fit both me and Violet on the table.

We put our lunches on the table and settle in.

So I had Ivan on my left while Dan was on his left and Violet next to me on my right.

"Wow you're real" I hear one of my brothers friends say.

"Dude" Dan says and throws food at him.

"Hey!" His friend says and laughs before her turns his attention on me again.

"I'm Steven, I saw you before when you asked for Clair a while ago" he says.

I tilt my head In confusion, not sure what he is taking about, that must be evident on my face because he leans forward and whispers loudly, which means he didn't whisper at all, " I told you about Clair's little rendezvous in the closet with your brother" he says.

Upon the whole table hearing him. Ivan chokes on his food, Clair looks at Steven wide eyed, Dan looks surprised but amused.

But Violet speaks, "what were they doing in the closet?" She asks, and we all turn to look at her.