Chapter 35

Francisca's POV

"I'm a thousand years old! You can't kill me!"

"He is so hot" I say, referring to Stiles.

"You do realize that this technically isn't stiles right?" Violet asks.

"But it's Dylan O'brain" I reply.

Yes. Violet and I are watching Teen Wolf. And yes I'm in love with Void Stiles.

We hear a knock on my door before Matt entires the room.

"You alright, girls?" Matt asks.

I nod "yup!" Munching on popcorn.

Matt smiles and looks at Violet, "your sister is here to pick you up".

Violet and I look at each other.

I'm confused, I thought her mom was the one who's gonna pick her up.

"Oh Um" Violet says "I'll be right there".

Once Matt closes the door behind him I turn to my friend.

"What is she doing here?"

"Picking me up?" Violet replies. I roll my eyes. "Yes, but I thought your mom was going to pick you up".

"Yea I thought so too".

I narrow my eyes at her "so this is normal?" I ask.

Violet blinks at me "why wouldn't it be?"

I sigh "are you and your sister on good terms? Things haven't exactly changed in school..."

Yes, Clair apologized to Violet when I asked her to but that doesn't mean that things between them look any better from where I'm standing.

"Things are as they've always been, and Clair has a driver's license, so it's expected for mom to send her".

I sigh "fine, but I still don't like her".

As Violet and Clair went to leave, i found myself watching Clair closely. I have never been so protective of friends. But this felt different - I can't quite place why I feel the need to ensure Violet's safety so strongly.

Clair didn't seem like as much of a threat outside of school. In fact, she seemed kind and caring towards Violet. Still, I didn't trust her. If you don't stand up for family when it matters most, what good are you?

Matt must have noticed me lost in thought, as he placed a gentle hand on my shoulder once the front door closed behind the sisters. "You need to get dressed," he told her with a smile.

I looked at him, puzzled. "Dressed for what? What's going on?"

Matt's smile widened knowingly. "We're having a bit of a family reunion today".

Intrigued but still confused, I headed to my room to get ready.

———————————————————————————
Agatha's POV

I smooth my skirt nervously as I stand at the large iron gates of the Hill mansion. So much had changed since I was last here, yet the imposing facade looked just as formidable as in my memories.

Steeling my resolve, I press the buzzer and wait. Soon the gates swing open, I reach the door and a maid welcomes me inside.

Soon enough, Ivan and Dan - walking down the stairs- see me and I look up and them.

My lips tremble but I hold in my emotions. It's been so long since I've last seen them. It wasn't even properly the last time.