𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

Y/n squints her eyes after going out of the school and being faced with the sun.

"Attention, Panthers, a reminder that all classes and school activities are canceled tomorrow due to public safety concerns."

Y/n could hear from the school speakers as she heads toward the outdoor school tables where the group always meets.

"Hey," she greets Amber, Wes and Mindy, that was on her phone, before sitting on the table in front of Amber.

"I'm surprised you're still in this school," Amber says as Y/n chuckles while laying her backpack on the seats.

"They can't get rid of me," Y/n says as Wes looks at them, confusion written on his face.

"What happened? I'm lost." he says, tilting his head lightly as the two answer at the same time.

"Nothing happened,"

"A fight happened," Amber says before moving her gaze to Y/n.

"Shut up, you're such a liar," Amber laughs softly as Y/n leans on her arms.

"I'll just assume you won, you only have a busted lip and it's barely visible." Wes points out.

"We'll see the bruises soon, don't worry." Mindy says, finally glancing up from her phone.

"Thank you, Mindy," Y/n says sarcastically as Wes and Amber chuckle.

"Anyway, what took you so long?" Amber asks the girl while crossing her legs.

"It was Sam." Y/n answers briefly, making Amber furrow her eyebrows and lean forward as this catches Wes and Mindy's attention too.

"She's coming?"

"Yeah." she answers, as Amber lightly shakes her head in disapproval.

"Watch everything get worse." Amber says nodding and raising her eyebrows as in saying, 'Good job, Y/n.' Y/n inhales as Wes silently looks at them.

"Oh, come on, Amber." Y/n says while leaning forward, knowing that the girl was now a little mad at her.

Amber just stays silent and looks away. Mindy glances at Y/n before her brother and Liv walk to them.

"Listen, all I'm saying is, with everything going on right now, I think it's time we take our relationship to the next, most intimate level." Chad talks to his girlfriend as they both sit on the table on Mindy's left.

"He wants me to accept his Find My Fam request." Liv explains, turning to the group.

"It's the smartest option with a would-be a killer on the loose. You know exactly where I am and I know exactly where you are." Chad explains, still trying to convince her.

"Aw, you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend." Liv says tilting her head with a sarcastic smile.

"And you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend." Chad says back, pointing at her making Amber fake gag at them.

"Is this because you two aren't having sex yet?" Amber laughs at them, catching their attention.

"You actually bring up a very good point. Not that I want to sound like a stereotypical jock trying to get into his girlfriend's pants." Chad quickly defends himself as Liv kisses his cheek.

"Don't do it, Liv. There's a psycho out there. You make yourself harder to find. Delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable GPS." Wes explains seriously.

"Yes, thank you very much, Edward Snowden." Chad says sarcastically, Liv gives him thumbs up as Wes nods at them while pursing his lips.

"Actually, your mother just interrogated me about Tara's attempted murder, which was very fun." Chad points at the sheriff behind him as Wes sends a nod to his mother.