𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

"So, what is she like, the sister?" Liv asks curiously while holding a cue.

"Sam? Oh, Sam is so cool." Chad says with a wide smile with his girlfriend looking up at him.

"You only say that because she let you wear Pokemon onesies to bed for a year." Mindy exposes him with a prideful smile as Liv lightly chuckles.

"That's true. That's a true statement." Chad points at his sister with a smile, making them laugh.

"I agree, she's really cool." Y/n says as Chad happily turns to his right, giving her a high five.

"I knew I could always count on you." Chad says as he laughs with her.

"And you only say that because she let you watch Pokemon on TV for 20 more minutes every evening." Mindy now exposes Y/n.

"Maybe." Y/n says before Amber jumps in.

"No, trust me. Sam is not cool." Amber starts, leaning forward on the billiard table.

"Her dad left her mom. Walks right out when Tara's 8, Sam's 13." she explains while pouring some alchohol for Y/n, Chad and Liv.

"Sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. And then, on Sam's 18th birthday, she leaves. Ghosts them all." Amber looks at Wes, as they all stay silent.

"Maybe Sam's changed. I just don't want to see Tara hurt again." Amber sighs.

"So you're protecting Tara from her own sister now?" Wes asks her in a sarcastic way.

"Someone has to." Amber rolls her eyes at him.

"Well, Y/n always has some fists to throw." Chad teases her once again, making his girlfriend and twin chuckle as Y/n groans in annoyance.

"Okay, but, we're all suspects." Mindy says, making the group go silent as they all glance at eachother.

"Except maybe Liv." Mindy says, eyeing the girl in her right. She looks down and tries to stop her laugh.

"Thank you." Liv tilts her head happily.

"You're way too boring to be a psycho." Mindy smirks at her, as Liv's smile disappears. Before even getting a chance to talk she hears her name being called.

"Yo, Liv. You want a real drink?" they all look toward the voice and see Vince there.

"Or are you happy sitting at this kids' table?" he asks, rubbing his hands together with his usual smirk. They all stare at him in disgust.

"Where did this shorty moron come from?" Y/n asks in confusion while setting down the cue she had.

Chad looks down before walking up to him as anger started building inside of him.
"Listen up, uglier than Micheal Myers, it was a summer fling. It meant nothing." he stands in front of the man while looking down at him.

"Was I talking to you?" Vince asks calmly with his smirk, purposely angering Chad more.

"I don't fucking care who you're talking to!" Chad raises his voice as
Y/n decides to approach them.

"Liv, let's go." Vince ignores the boy while pointing behind him.

"Don't you fucking talk to her!" Chad shouts as Y/n covers Liv from the man's sight while standing behind Chad. As the group approaches them but stay behind, not knowing what to do.

"Shut your fucking mouth."

When Vince pulls out his pocket knife Y/n quickly pulls Chad behind her by his shoulder.

"Go look for some bitch your age, old bastard." Y/n insults, staring down at him.

"Hey! Get out of here or I'm calling the cops!" the woman from the counter yells at them.

Vince leans forward with his knife and his smirk, as Chad pulls her away, in case he could attack her.

"Go!" Chad says, pointing at the door.

"I'll see you soon sweetheart." he walks backwards, pointing at Liv. As Mindy and Wes share looks in worry.

"Fuck you!" Chad says, glaring at him as Amber approaches Y/n and pulls her back by her arm.

"Can't you stop getting yourself in trouble?" Amber says in an angry tone while staring up at the girl's eyes as Y/n stays silent.

"You kids, too! Let's go!" the owner shouts at them as they slowly walk out of the bar.

"I've got a body outside a bar on Main, and then you get attacked here. You said the call came from Amber's number?" Judy Hicks asks as Sam nods, looking at the floor while sitting on the chair on Tara's right.

"So? We know he called on my phone before when he attacked Tara." Amber defends herself while glancing at Tara and Y/n next to her.

"Or, and I'm just spit-balling here.. you're the killer." Richie accuses Amber as she crosses her arms.

"And where were you when all this happened?" Hicks asks, squinting her eyes at him.

"I was... watching Netflix." Richie says in embarrassment, as Y/n holds her laugh at this.

"Ooh, yeah. Super-solid alibi, bro." Amber nods her head, making fun of him.

"So, where were you?" Richie asks with a prideful smile before Hicks intervenes.

"I was questioning Amber and her friends at the sheriff's station. Y/n included." the sheriff says, handing the two girls their phones.

"Yeah, we came as soon as we heard. But, you know, the Netflix alibi is good, too." Amber brings it up again making Y/n smile.

"Both of you, stop it." Hicks sighs.

"You're gonna put more cops in her room, right?" Sam finally talks with a stern tone.

"Yes. And I can move you to a private floor. Deputy Vinson knows what he's doing, you'll be safe." she tries to reassure her.

"Like we've been so far?" Sam says back, as the sheriff forces a smile.

"Samantha, let's step outside." she says, motioning her head to the door making Sam sigh and walk out of the door, with the sheriff following.

After the door closes Y/n turns to Richie, "What were you watching on Netflix while your girlfriend was being attacked a couple of rooms from here?" Y/n asks him with a bit of sarcasm as he exhales while shaking his head.

Amber tries to hide her smile as Tara looks up at her.

"Y/n, please." Tara says making Y/n look at her.

"Right, sorry." she quickly apologizes looking down with a sigh.

The door is opened, revealing Sam. "Well, she remains a delight." she sighs grabbing their attention.

"Are you okay?" Tara asks her while sitting up, as Y/n lightly adjusts a pillow for Tara.

"Would you mind give us a second? I need to talk to Tara." Sam tells them, standing at the door.

"Come on, Netflix. Let's go." Amber makes fun of him again as he scoffs.
Y/n waves at Tara before following the two. Sam closes the door behind them.