𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

"Can I talk to Y/n? I need to tell her." Tara asks her sister. Sam nods before standing up from the bed and walking out.

Seconds later Y/n enters with bandages covering her arm.
"How are you doing?" Y/n approaches her.

"I feel so high right now," Tara chuckles.

"I could tell." Y/n jokes, sitting on the side of the bed carefully, as she winces lightly.

"And you?"

"Hmm, I'm fine. It's not that bad." Y/n shrugs as Tara stares at her in silence.

"Okay, it actually hurts like a bitch."
Y/n admits as they laugh slightly.

"Thank you for saving me. Not a lot of people would've done that for me." Tara says, looking at the girl in the eyes.

"I would do that again." Y/n takes her hand.

"That's the problem, N/n. You got stabbed and almost got yourself killed. You almost died in front of me and I'm so so glad you didn't. But, you still got hurt and I can't help but feel guilty. I'm really sorry I got you involved in this." Tara rants out, tears threatening from falling as she looks around.

Y/n lets her express her feelings, listening in silence and keeping her eyes on her. She felt upset hearing the emotions her girlfriend was going through.

She lightly squeezes her hand to reassure her before speaking.
"You shouldn't think like that, my love. Any of this is not your fault and it will never be. Understood? You're the last person to blame on this." Y/n says calmly, placing her hands on Tara's cheek as they look at each other's eyes.

"And I'm still standing here, right? We'll make it out alive." Y/n smiles at her while setting down her hand.

"You promise?" Tara asks, raising her eyebrows as a smile starts to appear on her face. She lifts her pinky up.

"Of course. I promise." Y/n chuckles before locking their pinkies, making Y/n smile.

"Sam told me you needed to talk, is there something you want to say?" Y/n asks, breaking the silence as Tara sighs with her mood visibly changing.
This caused Y/n to furrow her eyebrows.

"I.. I have to go with Sam and Richie. Sam wants to leave Woodsboro," Tara explains while looking down, not wanting to meet the girl's eyes.

"Oh, I mean, that's a good idea. At least you'll get away from this killer." Y/n thinks positively as she smiles at her. Tara looks up, not expecting that answer.

"You're not mad?" Tara asks, staring at her eyes.

"Why would I? As long as you're safe I'm pretty fine with it." Tara smiles happily, feeling as I weight was removed from her shoulders.

"Will you come visit me?"

"Is that even a question?" Y/n says jokes making Tara smile at her.

"Can I have a hug?" Tara asks, tilting her head, earning a nod. Y/n stands up, quietly wincing once again.

She steps closer to her before bending down, as Tara opens her arms widely. She carefully wraps her arms around her.

"I love you." Tara smiles,

"I love you more," Y/n wraps her arms around her.

"Not possible."

"Yes, it is." Y/n argues, before placing a kiss on Tara's cheek. They pull away from eachother before Sam enters.
"Ready to go?"

As Sam and Tara, along with Richie leave the hospital, Y/n exits the hospital moments later, after taking some medicines to ease the pain.

As she sits in the driver's seat, her phone that was luckily found by the police and returned to her, begins to ring. She pulls it out of her pocket, reading Mindy's name on it.

She answers it, bringing the phone to her ear as Y/n listens to Mindy's loud voice.

"Oh, my God. Y/n! Come to Amber's, it's important, okay? Bye, dummy!" Mindy rambles out, talking rapidly and making Y/n confused.

"Wait, what-?" Y/n tries to talk, but Mindy quickly hangs up, leaving the girl in silence and trying to process what she said.

Then, she turns her car on, trying not to question what just happened, before starting driving to Amber's house.

"I left a message for mom. I told her where we're going. You good back there?" Sam looks at the back seats, seeing her sister looking for something.

"Fuck, where is it?" Tara asks, turning the light on and searching in her bag a she starts stressing.

"Where's what?" Sam asks in confusion, turning around in her seat.

"My inhaler, I usually keep an extra one." Tara answers, pulling out things from her bag.

"Should we go back?" Sam asks in worry, catching Richie's attention as he drives.

"Woah. Okay, I vote for not going back to the murder hospital." Richie glances at them.

"Do you want to stop at a pharmacy?"

"I need a prescription. But, I left an extra one at Amber's. Her house is on the way." Tara shakes her head and answers her sister, making Richie furrow his eyebrows.

"No.. no. No, no, no." Richies mumbles as Tara insists.

"I'd be in and out."

"Do you think you could hold up till Modesto?" Sam looks at her sister in worry. Tara shakes her head.

"I don't think so."

"Okay, what's the address?" Sam asks softly making Richie glance at her, with an angry expression.

"123, No Fucking Way Lane!" he raises his voice.

"Richie, she needs it," Sam keeps her calm.

"Yeah! And I need to keep all the blood inside my body, So do you."

"Richie, please." Tara begs him, as he looks at her from the interior rearview mirror.

"Can't you call Y/n or something? Doesn't she have a spare one? You can ask her if she could bring it and we'll wait on the road." Richie asks with a high tone making Sam look at Tara, waiting for the answer.

"No, she can't. Last time we were attacked she gave me the extra one she kept." Tara asks, slightly panicking.

"It's okay." Sam reassures her before turning to her boyfriend and placing a hand on his arm.

She stares at him as he exhales, shaking his head.

"Okay, yeah, fuck. What's the goddamn address?"