𝐓𝐄𝐍.

After all the teens left as the party was over, Liv forcefully sits on the couch on Mindy's left. She causes Y/n to jump slightly and suddenly wake up from her peaceful sleep.

Mindy lightly gasps, as Liv complains.
"The goddamn fucking Uber canceled on me! Great, now I can't have sex and I can't get a ride home. Could this night get any shittier?" Liv raises her voice while looking up with her eyes closed.

"You just scared the shit out of me."
Y/n sits up while sighing in relief as Mindy looks at her suspiciously, sitting up as well.

"Liv, where's my brother?" Mindy asks, furrowing her eyebrows at her.
Catching their attention, Liv quickly turns to her as Y/n glances at Liv.

"What? I don't know, Mindy. Probably accusing everyone of being the killer!" Liv narrows her eyes at the girl before looking in front of her.

"He actually went looking for you." Mindy says, keeping her eyes on her. As Y/n starts catching up on what she's implying.

"I didn't see him, okay?" Liv raises her eyebrows with a forced smile. As Mindy and Y/n both look at her silently.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Liv asks, glancing at her left to look at Y/n.

"Just revising my suspect list." Mindy says quietly before slowly leaning back on the couch and laying her feet on the table.

"Fuck this!" Liv mumbles, rapidly standing up and walking away. Mindy and Y/n share a look, as Y/n shrugs before Mindy starts playing the movie.

Then, Liv slowly starts walking back to them, standing in front of both. They start tensing up at how she is acting.

"Are you afraid of me?" Liv asks quietly, raises her eyebrow and walking closer.

Y/n stays silent, shifting uncomfortably, making Liv angrier, feeling betrayed by her friend, as Mindy laughs it off.

"You think I did something to Chad? Huh?" Liv says, wiping away Mindy's smile.

"You think I'm gonna... cut you up?" Liv asks, leaning down to them with a serious face.

"A little bit now... yeah." Mindy slightly moves away as she starts getting scared by her.

Liv completely turns to Mindy,
"I thought you said I was too boring to be the killer. Maybe that's the twist." Mindy looks at her.

"What do you think, huh? You're the expert. You know what eventually happens to the expert?" Liv leans down.

"What?" Mindy awkwardly looks up at her, as Liv motions cutting her throat with her thumb before walking around the couch.

Mindy slowly looks at Y/n, before Liv leans down from behind her.

"Enjoy your stupid movie." Liv says, glancing at Y/n before snatching the bag of chips that Mindy held.

"Come on, Liv." Y/n calls for her turning around as she walks away. Liv glances back at her.
"Fuck you, Y/n." she says heading somewhere else.

Y/n sighs and sits back down against the couch as Mindy looks in front of her, quite in disbelief.

"Fucking... psycho." She mumbles looking at Y/n.

"This is bullshit. I'll go drink some water, you want something?" Y/n says, standing up and walking around the couch.

"A beer, please! Thank you!" Mindy says with a smile as Y/n walks away.
She drinks two cups of water in the kitchen and grabs a glass bottle of beer from fridge before closing it and heading back to Mindy.

When she gets there she's meet with Ghostface standing behind Mindy with his knife in the air. Mindy slowly turns around while Y/n calls her name.

"Oh, shit!" Mindy shouts and she gets hit in the shoulder before moving out of the couch as she screams in pain. Ghostface quickly turns to Y/n before rushing to her. She throws the beer bottle at his face causing him to stumble back, supporting himself with the couch as the now shattered glass hits the ground.

Sam starts hearing screaming, loud crashes and things breaking, she rushes there and sees Ghostface over Mindy, who is on the ground. While
Y/n coughing while standing up.

Sam looks around in panic, analyzing the room before spotting a lamp and running to it. Meanwhile, Y/n swings at the killer, making him step back before charging at her.

"Wait, no, no, no." Y/n mumbles as he grabs her shoulders and crashing her back against the TV, before falling down with her as she groans in pain.

Just as he raises his arm to stab her, Sam throws the lamp on his head, crushing it, causing him to quickly turn around. He sees Sam and gets away from Y/n.

He runs behind the couch, Sam quickly takes hold of a candlestick to defend herself. Ghostface looks at her for a second before running away.

Sam drops the object and quickly bends down to the girls. Y/n was panting and wincing as Mindy was slowly losing consciousness. Sam notices that and makes pressure on her injury.

"That's a lot of blood." Mindy mumbles before slowly closing her eyes as her head hangs low.

"No, Mindy, stay with me." Sam says softly, before noticing that Mindy already fainted. She hears Y/n grunting while holding her arm, as blood starts to become visible from the bandages.

"Y/n, please. Stay awake." Sam shifts to Y/n in worry before hearing a scream, causing her to snap her head behind.

"What did you do to them?" Amber yells in anger from the door frame, before rushing to her with Tara behind her.

"No, I didn't do anything." Sam defends herself, still in shock.

"Y/n." Tara says in worry as Amber bends down to Mindy and Y/n. Tara looks in horror, seeing her girlfriend's shirt and bandages soaked in blood.

"Come on, Y/n." Amber says, as she and Sam help her up on her feet while hissing agony.

"Tara? What..?" Y/n in confusion while still catching back her senses.

"The killer, he-" Sam gets cut off by Richie dropping his beer bottle, making everyone jump at the sudden noise.