𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

Y/n is back at the hospital, alone with Tara with the TV on.
Y/n was sharing the bed with her, as Tara insisted on Y/n laying next to her.

Tara's head was on Y/n shoulder, as the taller girl hand her arm wrapped around her.

"You don't have to spend all your days with me, you know?" Tara says as Y/n keeps playing with her hair.

"Oh, but I like spending time with my gorgeous girlfriend." Y/n answers making Tara smile.

"Stop being cheesy. Oh, my God." Tara chuckles.

"Why? I'm just showing you my love." Y/n smiles.

"Of course you are." Tara says before a moment of silence.

"N/n?"

"What is it?"

"Can I have a kiss?" Tara asks, looking up at her.

"You sure? You're still hurt," Y/n looks back at her as she nods.

"Yes, I am." Tara moves back as Y/n leans on her elbow. The smaller girl glances at Y/n's lips and back at her eyes whilst leaning in as she place her hand on her cheek.
Y/n gently sets her hand on her side as they both close their eyes right before their lips connect.

In this moment they could forget the killer and everything. Tara's soft hand was caressing Y/n's cheek. They both missed being so close to eachother, that they didn't want the kiss to end.
But they needed to breath, so they separated from the gentle kiss and stayed close.

"I'm so in love with you," Tara mumbles against Y/n's lips as they look at look at each other's eyes.
Then, suddenly they hear a noise from afar.

"Did you hear that too?" Tara asks slowly pulling away from her girlfriend, as the beeping from the monitor starts going faster.

"Yeah," Y/n answers, before slowly getting out of the bed and putting her shoes back on.

"I'll go check real quick, okay?"
Y/n says, bending down, caressing the girl's hand.

"Be careful," Tara says in worry, earning a nod from the girl.

She walks out of the room she looks left and right before heading toward a noise.

'If it's that ghostface, I need to keep him far from her.' she thinks to herself while following the noise, before all the lights turn off.

She walks silently, carefully watching around her, before lightly jumping because of her phone ringing.

It was a call from Sam, so she quickly answered. "Y/n? Thank God you answered! Where are you?" Sam says in panic, surprising Y/n.

"I'm at the hospital, why?" she asks confusedly, before taking a glimpse of something and turning around.

"Y/n, I need you to stay with Tara-"
Sam gets interrupted by Y/n screaming in pain, feeling the blood going down her back. Then, she feels her shoulder aching too as she holds it, letting the phone hit the floor.

"Y/n? Y/n, what's wrong?!" Sam's voice could be heard from the phone as Y/n turns around and meets the killer right in front of her.

She tries to ignore the pain and swings at him, hitting his face, making him stumble back a bit.

"You fucker," she says before grasping his collar and slamming him against the wall as he grunts. She quickly pins him against a table.

The ghostface frees himself from her grip after gaining back his senses as she starts feeling the pain in her back. She tries to ignore it once again as the killer steps toward her with the knife.