Chapter 21

'Where the hell did that kid go?' Bakugo thought to himself as he watched Todoroki walk away. He was about to start heading straight behind him, but was interrupted by Midoriya. "Hi Kacchan!" He started before grabbing his hood hard. "We need to talk" He proceeded to whisper in a low and kind of threatening tone. A chill went down Bakugo's spine, and not because he was scared,  he never his, he just didn't expect it.

Midoriya started walking with Bakugo as they headed to his dorm. "Have you noticed a change in Todoroki's behavior recently?" The freckled boy began interrogating. Bakugo thought for two seconds before answering, "Why are you asking me?"

Midoriya just sighed, he wasn't sure why he thought Bakugo would actually realize anyone emotions or feelings over than his own. Taking in Midoriya's silence, the blonde continued to speak." ...but yes, he's been more scatterbrained recently and I think he's angry at me I just can't pinpoint why." Bakugo confessed. The other mentally slapped himself so hard he almost did it physically. 

"You think he's mad at you?" He asked, reaching for his keys as they had  approached the dorm room. Bakugo just nodded, a bunch of thoughts running through his head. 'What's had Todoroki told him? Why was he so nervous around me? What did I do? Was it my teasing? He is a bit dumb but I didn't mean for it to be that harsh.' Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head.

"You love to bully me about my muttering problems like yours aren't as bad." He quickly followed, looking at the blonde, "Shut up." Using Bakugos shock to his advantage, he continued his rant. "Todoroki is not mad at you. Quite the opposite, actually. So get out and start paying attention to that boy before someone has to make you or you lose him. " With that, he was shoved out the door and locked out. He stood there for about ten seconds, asking "What the fuck just happened?" He slowly made his way back to his own shared dorm with Todoroki, slightly dying to see his face.

He opened the door and called out the boy's name. He did it again louder than again, only for it to go quiet as he saw the boy resting. He took in every feature on his face. The sunlit room making it all the better. Todoroki's face still a light pink tone, his hair ruffled as he slept, and his face, it looked so peaceful and sound. His chest going up and down, insinuating he was breathing and the soft noises that came with. He looked for a bit too long, at one point, Bakugo thought of touching his face but backed away when thought about waking him.

He walked back to his room. 'Why was he so infatuated with that boy? Is it just him?' He was still confused so he decided to Google it. He knows it's stupid, but it's not medical, so it should be fine. [What is it called to be infatuated with someone?] He wishes he never looked it up, the regret that piled into his small heart as he read the four letter word.

Love.

He wanted to cry. He could, he shouldn't love him. He had rejected the idea so many times in his head. However. When thought now it was a nice feeling. He slapped himself softly, trying to regain composure. 'What now?' He had to leave that dorm as soon as possible. He got dressed, brushed his teeth and hair, grabbed a watch, some money, and left. To where? Only his feet will know. He stopped at a small cafe and walked in. He made it to the cash register and began taking out his money while ordering, but when he looked up he saw Todoroki's face. Lightly tapping his hand on the counter he snapped out of it and saw a normal girl with brown eyes and black hair.

"Sir, are you okay?" She asked, worry evident in her voice. Bakugo wove his hand in the air quickly to reassure her. "I'm fine sorry. Thought you were someone else. " She nodded, telling him when his food would be ready and pointed out a place to sit. He looked around as doing so and saw so many with heterochromatic hair. He freaked out, bad. Rushing to the bathroom, he threw water on his face. 'Snap the fuck out of it Katsuki' he repeated over and over again, slapping his face. He dried up the water and walked out to see his drink on the table with a sticky note.

'Feel better soon'

He looked up to see the girl smiling and waving. He nodded, in reply, and walked away. 'Where to go next' the blonde thought about going back to his dorm, but still needed to get these feelings of his off of his chest. So he went the one place he knew to go. Fuyumi Todoroki.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Hit writers block, but I still wanted to post something for you all. I hope you had a nice time reading it, and it was at least decent. The next one should be longer. Have a good day or night! Bye-Bye!