Chapter 4

Todoroki awoke from his nightmare in cold sweat. He was trembling all over as he reached for his phone to see what time it was. 3:48, he read as the bright light of the phone stunned his eyes close. He eventually got up from his bed and left the room to get a glass of water to cool his nerves.

As Shoto was grabbing his glass cup, he heard the door to Bakugo's room shake. One the other side the sleepy blonde was trying to find the doorbell for he was not awake enough to see clearly. Once he got the door open he looked around the apartment trying to see where the sound came from.

When he played his eyes on a small dark figure in the kitchen, he ran all the way back to his room. The poor child was watching a horror movie the night before and fell asleep when it was getting good. Let's just say that the last thing he heard before he went to bed was the screams of terrified children.

With Todo, he just wondered why Bakubae just ran away instead of pestering him with questions. He decided not to think to much about it as he rinsed out the cup countless times before actually pouring in some water.

When the water was all gone, he headed back to his bedroom, and tried to call asleep again. However, he just couldn't, couldn't get the terrified and insane look of his mothers face out of his mind. Every time he closed his eyes her face was all he could see. I'm the end he decided to just stay awake.

A couple hours later Todoroni decided that it was time for him to get I and get ready for the day. He went to the bathroom for a start, and when he played eyes on himself in the mirror he cringed slightly. He had dried saliva on the left side of his mouth, he had small eye bags under his eyes, and his hair was all over the place.

As he finished up, trying to makes himself look at least partially sane again, he heard a knock on the door. He opened it to see a loud blonde in front of his door. "Hey Icyhot are you done or wha-" before Bakugo could finish his sentence he opened eyes to see the tall heterochromatic (I think that's how you spell it (•~•)) male and suddenly had a look of disgust on his face.

In the red eyes of the smaller male Todoroki still looked as if he just awoken from his slumber. Suddenly, the genes from his parents must have kicked in because he had a urge to change this "poor" man's fashion choice in clothes.

The pair of boys went through countless clothes, shoes, and hairstyles before Bakugo decided on the perfect look. Todoroki ended up wearing his school uniform of course, a pair of black dress shoes, his hair was normal however Bakugo used some shampoo which made it a lot softer than normal, and throw it all of he had a light zip up sweater to top it all off.

When they left the dorm, they checked the time only to find out that first period was already half way done. Once they made it to the classroom and opened the door, everyone turned their heads to the two males, both exhausted from running.

Aizawa slowly walked over to the two, as he asked in a monotone voice, "Why are you two so late?". Just as Todoroki was going to explain, Bakugo took over and explained with a blush on his cheeks, " There was a cute kitten on the side of the road in front of the school, it looked similar to your cat so we took it to Principal Nezu. He told us that when we got here to tell you to go to his office. ". Once Bakugo finished Aizawa immediately rushed to the principal's office, and Todoroki and Katsuki headed to their seats.

It was about twenty minutes later before Aizawa came back with a sad expression. In the end, there was no cats he began to continue teaching. Ten minutes later when class ended, Todoroki got up and pushed in his chair fourteen times. Then he walked over to Bakugo's desk and grabbed his arm, dragging him out of the classroom.

When they were out of the classroom, Todoroki sighed, "Why did it you lie?", he asked calmly. "None of your business, it saves your ass from trouble so you should be happy." Baku said before Todoroki pinned him to the wall and asked again. This time the blonde have him an actual answer, not the trth , but an answer that can pass as it. " I don't want people to know I was being nice to you, bleh" he says makes a vomit motion with his face.

"Let's just go to second period Half n' Half!" Bakugo yelled before finally leaving. Todoroki just kept following after him wondering if that was the only reason.

✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏
Bam! I got a chapter out on time for once! You proud of me readers? Anyway, I hope this was a good chapter.

Hope you enjoy and have a good day!