Chapter 1

It was the beginning of class 1-A's second year. Everything was going well. However, there was some rather unexciting news.

     This year the school was going to have a bunch of new students join the school. This resulted in them having the second years needing to start sharing dorms. When everyone got the news they were a bit unhappy to be a less room, but otherwise they just hoped they got roomed with someone they like.

     Unfortunately, for Bakugo and Todoroki this was not the case. When they found out they were being doomed together...there was an interesting reaction.

     "Why do I have to be roomed with him!" Todoroki surprisingly, loudly shouted. Everyone was taken aback from the abrupt yell from the usually quiet student. Bakugo on the other hand was not fazed, for he had earbuds in his ears and couldn't here anything.

     "Is there a problem?" Aizawa asked. Todoroki quickly sat back down and tried to call down. After about three minutes everyone went back to their work.

     Once class was over, Kirishima made his way over to Bakugo's desk. "Bakugo that was weird right?" Bakugo slowly raised his head an looked towards Kiri with utter confusion. " What? "  Pomeranian responded. " You know when Todoroki shouted cause' you guys are sharing a room. "

     "HUH?!?!" Bakugo shouted. He was furious. He hated Todoroki to the bone, so how in the world was he supposed to get along with him! He knew something was going to go wrong the second he walks in. Something always does, didn't matter if was it was on purpose or not.

     Meanwhile, Midoriya was at Todoroki's place making sure if he was ok. "Yea, I'm fine Midoriya" Todoroki replied calmly. He turned his head around so that he was looking towards Bakugo's direction. Once Katsuki looked his way, he jerked his head forward so quickly he almost broke his neck.

     Once he was bored of talking with the Dekusquad, Todoroki got up to find Mr. Aizawa and get the dorm key. Once he got to his dorm he looked all around it looked for his room and start redesigning the whole thing.

     Once Todoroki was finished he heard a faint knock at the door. He opened the door closing it right after doing that 12 times before he even saw who was there. When he opened it again, the door immediately got shoved into his face.

     Bakugo was so angry about being slammed in the face, he wanted an explanation, but he was to busy to wait. He hurried to his room he assumed was his and got dressed into comfortable clothes and started his homework.

      Todoroki just walked back to his room bewildered by why he wasn't six feet under right about... now! He reached to his bed he took his cover into his hand and let it down deciding whether or not he was hot.( I mean he is, but not the point)

       Well, whatever they did their was was one thing  they were sure about tomorrow was surely going to be entertaining.

..........................................................................................

     If you have OCD, please help. I want to know if I was descriptive enough or not. Also, it should be known that I don't have it so I'm clueless. What I do know is that it is a disorder that causes you to do somethings a certain amount of times. I believe...

Also, question:

      Who do you think is hotter, Bakugo or Todoroki?
(I'm with Bakugo, sorry other ladys)