Chapter 2

Next Day

Bakugo Pov

     I awoke to the smell of burnt something burning. As rushed outside of my room to see what exactly, I see Icyhot using his left side to toast his bread. "What the fuck are you doing half n' half?!" He turned of his quirk as he turned to me slowly. He hesitated before replying with, " Cooking. "

     As much as I wanted to slap the bastard for thinking that this whole abomination is cooking, it was too early in the goddamn morning for that shit. Instead, I walked calmly, yet still irradiated, towards the  large dorm's kitchen.

     I take out bread, a pan, bacon, eggs, and butter. As I cook the food, Todoburntki (I thought it was funny) was watching in awe. "Hey!" He flinched at the yelling. " Hmm? ", He asked. I looked straight at him turning the eye to a lower setting and asked, "Why did you keep burning your toast, couldn't you tell it was way past cooked?"

     He replied with saying, " Well, I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) if you haven't realised, and I felt the urge to toast it 12 times. " He says in a monotone voice. As if this wasn't a big deal.

3rd person

     Bakugo was slightly angered that no one informed him that his fucking roommate would have a stupid mental disorder (if you have OCD I have no intention to offend you.) He wouldn't have been so hard on him if someone had just informed him.

     "Hey Candy Cane, is that why you slammed the door on me a bunch of times yesterday?" Bakugo asked calmly. "Wow. Bakugo being calm what a shocker!" Todoroki mocked while shoving a piece of egg into his mouth. Katsuki tried his best to keep cool and brushed of the comment with a "Tch".
" ...and yeah, sorry bout' that" Todoroki pouted making Bakubae blush slightly, though it quickly fades away. "Its fine, Canadian Flag!"

     "Shit!" Todo yells. This makes Bakugo jump up from his seat. "What!" Bakugo screeched. "School Bakugo School." Shoto said sternly rushing to his room to get ready. "Shit!" Bakugo said running towards his room.

       As he put on his shoes and fluffed up his hair, he saw Todoroki out of the corner of his eye. When he was fully done he rushed out the door and continue to run to class. When he makes it he is out of breath and could probably make a million gigantic explosions. He slowly walked to his seat and puts his earbuds in waiting for Aizawa-sensei.

     When Aizawa comes in everyone is quiet, as they wait for the yellow cocoon to crawl and and jump into place like he was in a potato sack race. When he finally makes it to his desk he picks up the chalk and begin teaching.

With Todoroki

     Todoroki paid attention to the lesson for the most part however he couldn't help but let his eyes drift towards a particular loud blonde. He tried to focus on the lesson once again, but the class was already over with.

      As Shoto was spacing out he soon heard, "Hey Todoroki-kun are you ok? I saw you were spacing out during class today?", making him regain his senses. "Oh, umm... yeah I'm fine I just couldn't wait for class to be over so that I can have some soba. Haha..." He replied quickly, mentally slapping himself for using such a cliché excuse.

      "Ok." Midoriya answered while walking off to talk to Uraraka and Iida, leaving the dual-haired male bewildered on how he even believed him.

✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏
I lost the ability to put in the squares. Also, I'm sorry for not uploading. I had technically difficulties. Also, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!