Chapter 3

At the end of the day, Bakugo was at the tippy-top of his anger mountain. Shitty Deku beat him in training today, he didn't get a 100 on the test, and in top of that he was yelled at because they ended up finding out he ran in the halls.

      When everything was finished, he walked slowly back to his door exhausted and heated. Luckily, Todoroki had already entered the dorm and went to his room, so Bakugo wouldn't have to have the urge to take his anger out on him.

     For some reason, Bakugo didn't want to mess with the daddy issues kid. However, he just brushed it of a pity. He continued to stomp to his room, not before grabbing some bread, and listen to some loud music to calm himself down.

     While all of this was going down, Todoroki was just doing his homework and keeping to himself. When he heard Bakugo come in he thought about saying hi, but decided he he didn't want to take the chance of getting a blast to the face.  

     Once Bakugo decided to go to his room, Todoroki got up and decided he wanted to eat some soba. As he made his way over to the kitchen, he made sure he took exactly fourteen steps. He made his way over to the stove to find... a kettle. He rushed to Bakugo's room for help, he hesitated slightly before knocking on the door.

    When Bakugo opened the door the tank went like this:

"What the hell?"

"Can you help?"

"With what!?"

" I would like to eat soba, however,... " *points to kettle*

"It's just a kettle."

" JUST A KeTtlE! " Todoroki screeched causing Bakugo to quickly cover his ears. "Kettles are very dangerous, y'know!" Todoroki then continues to speak about the dangers of kettles before Bakugo explodes his face. Explodie-Mcxploderson then continues to go to the kitchen and make soba while Burnt Babie is unconscious on the cold wooden floor.

     When he awakes Bakugo is already eating some of the soba he made for himself. At the went of soba (soba has a went right?), Todo jumps up and swiftly makes his way to the counter.

     As he takes a seat on one of the stool, he jumps and has the urge to do it twelve more times. Before he made it to twelve, he accidentally slipped causing him to fall making Baku laugh at him. As he was getting up he was sort of fazed be Katsuki's laugh. This one wasn't like when he won at some thing or was bragging about his grade, no it was an angelic laugh, on Shoto had never heard before.

     After returning to his senses, he got up and tried again from the top this time succeeding. After he took his chopsticks and started eating, he saw Catsuki from the corner of his eye, going back to the dorm. Once he had finished his food as well, he wrote a note for Bakugo saying thank you and goodnight and attached it to the angry boy's door, and returned to his bed.

     As he drifted away to sleep, the only thing he could think about was the sting in his ass from falling and Bakugo's laugh.

✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏
    I tried to make this a bit romantic. I'm also sorry for the delay. I originally wanted to get this out the week after Chapter 2, but I got caught up in reading other fanfics.

Hope you enjoyed, and have a nice day!