Chapter Two

You were amazed by everything around you. The forest was beautiful. The trees were tall and green as the river was blue and flowing. "Wow." You whispered as you saw a rabbit hop by. You smiled as your wings fluttered and you were so happy. You saw things you have never seen before but that stopped once you heard shouting. "What the fuck do you think your doing out here?" John snapped as he grabbed you and dragged you back to the manor. He threw you on the floor and he started to lock and bolt the doors with Iron making you look at them. "I don't understand." You whispered. "You are never to go outside. Do you understand me now huh?" He asked as you felt tears in your eyes. "I don't want to be here. How can you love me or I love you guys? We don't even know each other." Jason growled and pinned you to the wall. You whimpered and looked down as you wrapped your wings around yourself. John got an idea. "Y/N you have been with us for a month now and you keep doing the same thing. Only this time one of us was stupid enough to leave the door open." He said and looked at Dean who rubbed the back of his neck.

"Anyway I really hoped it wouldn't come to this but you gave us no choice baby." He said as he grabbed an Iron chain with a blade going along it. "What are you doing?" You whimpered as you tried to get away from them. "Stay still baby." Tim said as Bruce grabbed your wings. "No please I won't go outside again please no stop." You screamed and cried as you whimpered, feeling your wings being taken from you. You were dropped on the floor as your back flared up in pain. You looked up at them and glared as John was holding your wings. "You guys expect me to love you after you do this." They all was looking at you. "You all really are monsters." You cried as you ran upstairs and slammed a random room door.

You found a corner and cried till you had no more tears. The door opened a few hours later as Tim saw that you were fast asleep. He sighed and picked you up as you whimpered when he accidentally touched your back where your wings used to be. "I'm sorry baby but you needed to learn." He whispered as he took you down into the cave and they cleaned your wounds as they didn't want them to get infected. You were put in Bruce's room as he got into bed with you. He pulled you close to him and kissed your neck.

It was morning when you woke up. You looked at your back as you sighed and got up and got dressed as you made your way downstairs. The front door was wide open as Dean was on the floor. "Where is it?" He muttered to himself. You walked over and didn't see Jason behind you. "Didn't he learn anything from last night?" He asked himself and went to get you. "By the plant pot." Dean jumped as he looked at his car keys. He looked up at you and you just turned back around and headed to the kitchen. Dean walked in the manor and Jason locked the door as they made their way after you.

You grabbed a bottle of water and then went into the front room and sat down on the couch and watched a movie. "I hate seeing him like this." Castiel said as you were fast asleep. You didn't do anything all day. Sam pulled you close as he breathed in your scent. "Guys, I don't think we shouldn't have cut his wings off." Tim said as they looked at you. You looked tired, and in pain. They hated seeing their little boy in pain.

"You know I can actually repair his wings." Castiel said as they all looked at him. "You can?" Dick asked as the angel nodded. "Well yeah." Cas shrugged as if it was no big deal. "I'll tell you what if he starts being good then we'll give him his wings back." Bruce said as they all agreed with each other.

You yawned as you wanted to do something but you didn't know what as there wasn't much to do. You found Damian and he was feeding his animals as you walked over to him. "Oh hey love you doing Ok?" He asked and he pulled you down for a kiss. You decided that it was pointless to try and fight them so you kissed him back. He smiled and opened your mouth as his tongue played with yours. You moaned softly as you began to feel hot. "Damian." You groaned when he rolled his hips.

"Yes baby?" He smirked as he looked down and saw that you were hard. "Have you ever touched yourself before?" He asked. You shook your head and he slid his hand down your pants and into your boxers as you blushed madly. You had never done anything like this before and your eyes turned red as you buried your face in his neck and sucked his blood making Damian moan softly. "Well what do we have here?" You whined as you turned your head and saw Jason and Dean.

Dean quickly made his way over to the two of you as Jason followed. "Do you need help with that Angel?" Dean licked your neck as he began to pump your cock. "Fuck." You cursed as Dean began to pick up his pace and you felt a burning feeling in your stomach as you moaned cumming in Dean's hand. "Wow." Damian breathed. "That was hot." Jason smirked as you panted and looked, seeing that he was hard to. "Do you know how to suck a cock Angel?" Jason asked as you shook your head. His smirk grew as he grabbed your hand and rubbed down on his crotch. "Don't worry I'll teach ya." He said and this is how you were in this position.

You was on your hands and knees while Jason was laying down and Damian was under you, his cock deep inside of you, and Dean above you as his cock was also deep inside of you.

He was pushing your head down on Jason's dick. You moaned as you have never felt this full in your life. Pre-cum mixed with drool and tears dribbled down your face and chin. You moaned loudly. "Fuck I'm gonna cum in that pretty mouth of your's doll." He grunted. Dean and Damian couldn't help it as they both came inside of you. You gagged on Jason's cock as he came. They pulled out of you and you collapsed on the bed. "You did so god, baby." Dean said. You was so exhausted but your rest time was short lived when you heard a chuckle. "Your not resting after we saw that boy." You looked and saw Sam, John, Bruce, Dick, Castiel and Tim all smirking at you.

This was going to be a long night...