Chapter Nine

You were walking through the forest and breathed in the crisp morning air. You smiled softly and sat at the pond and looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was rising. "I wish Alex, Max and Lily were here to see this." You whispered as you felt tears rolling down your face. You missed them so much. "Y/N why are you crying?" Dom walked over to you and sat next to you. "I just really miss my kids is all." You said as he smiled softly at you. "Do you need a hug?" He asked and you nodded as he hugged you. You wiped your eyes and sighed getting up.

You made your way inside the house and to your room. You didn't want to stay here, you just wanted your family. "You alright Dom?" Toby asked his son. "Y/N doesn't like it here. He said he is missing his kids." Dom said as his dad pulled him in his lap and hugged his 8 year old. "It's alright he's just getting used to this, remember? So he will be missing his kids." Toby said softly. Dom nodded and rubbed his eyes.

Alex was playing with his food while his dad's talked. "I found him." Cas said as he appeared. "Well let's go and get him then." Jason said as Alex's head snapped up. "Is papa coming home?" Lily asked as Dean smiled at her. "Yeah he is." John said. They all looked at Alex and he looked away from them. They all left as Cas stayed with the kids.

You were awoken by screaming as you shot up and ran downstairs. "What's going on?" You asked only to come to silence. "Hello? Anyone there?" You asked as you looked around. You gasped in horror as you saw the scene in front of you. The whole organization was dead, there were bodies over the floor.

There was blood everywhere. What happened here? You whimpered as you felt scared. "Who did this?" You whispered but you were knocked out and something was jabbed into your arm as liquid entered your blood.

You groaned as the warm sun hit your face. You buried your face in the cover and snuggled into the warm body that you felt next to you. "Baby." You grumbled and sat up as your eyes opened to reveal they were a light red color. "Morning honey, how did you sleep?" You smiled and Dick kissed your nose. "I slept very well thank you." You giggled and he rolled you both over so you were on top of him and he placed his hands on your bare hips. You smiled and leaned down kissing his plumped lips. "Well morning to the both of you too." Damian smiled as he saw that your eyes were green making the spell work.

"Morning Dami." You said and the door opened. "Papa." Lily and Max ran to you. "Papa good morning." Lily said. You smiled and hugged her. You didn't remember anything that had happened and Bruce and John told Lily, Max and Alex not to say anything. "You want breakfast?" You asked as you got up and went downstairs. You made breakfast and sat down all together. "Where's Alex?" You asked and just then Alex walked downstairs. You smiled but that dropped as you got up and ran to your son.

"Alex what happened?" You asked seeing that he had a big bruise right under his left eye and he had a busted lip. "I tripped and then banged my face." He mumbled and you frowned. Not noticing him glance at John. You sighed and he sat at the table. You were cleaning as Lily and Max were sitting at the kitchen table.

You sat next to Lily and began helping her with her homework. "Dad, are you feeling alright?" Alex came up to you and sat next to you on the couch. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" You asked. "You really can't remember?" He asked. "Alex." You both jumped as you saw an angry Jason. "Jay, don't shout at him. Now what were you going to say?" You asked as he felt tears in his eyes. "Nothing." He said and ran upstairs and slammed his bedroom door shut. Jason made his way in front of you and you looked up at him.

"Jason, what is going on with Alex?" You asked. "It's nothing baby alright. Now come on, it's 6 o'clock." He said and bared his neck as your eyes turned red and your fangs expanded and you stood up and you felt good as you began to suck his blood. "Mmm." He hummed and when you pulled back he wrapped his arms around you and pulled your smaller body against his larger frame. You sighed and laid your head on his shoulder as he kissed your neck and shoulder softly. "What are you guys not telling me?" You asked and Jason sighed. "Nothing alright baby, just drop it." He said as Dick walked in and smiled at the two of you. He walked up to you and pulled you close to him. "What's going on?" He asked and kissed your head.

"What's going on is that you are all hiding something from me and I don't understand what is wrong with Alex." You screamed. The others walked in and saw what was going on. "There is nothing that we are not telling you baby boy." Tim said. "Yes you are." Jason growled as he pushed you back making you slip and hit your head on the side of the table. "Jason." Sam yelled as Cas and Dean rushed to your aid. Jason's eyes softened.

"Baby I'm so sorry." Jason said as you got up and quickly wiped your face and rushed upstairs. You got in bed and cried. What were they not telling you? You couldn't understand why Jason had gotten so mad when you asked about Alex and if they were hiding from you.