secrets are meant to me revealed ( Pt 1 )

Aiden pov****

We felt bad for leaving Kara at home. But Kayden hasn't fought in a year. We can't just hurt one to be there for another we really have to tell Kara but Elijah thinks she would hate us to a certain degree I agree with him. She seems too fragile especially after that nightmare I don't want to trouble her more. I was pushing Elijah to tell her the truth but I won't anymore at least not until she tells us what happened to her. I want to make sure my Bambina is okay and she can take wants coming for her, If she can't I would put my life on it but never tell her about business.

We were sitting in the front row, Kayden has his semi-finals in 5 minutes. I turn back and see a girl and a boy enter the stadium, I locked eyes with the girl it was weird for some reason, it was like I knew that girl. I was trying to look closely, where do I know her from but she looked away. I concentrated back on Kayden he looked nervous we all were giving him a pep talk but no use.

Suddenly an announcement happened "Good evening everyone, guess who we have here today, drum rolls, please di di di Luna!!!" he shouted suddenly everything went dead silent and a huge sound came 'OHHHHHHHHHH'

LUNA was here. You don't understand how huge this is THE LUNA is here. She is the best hacker, best assassin, street fighter, and racer. We have been trying to get her to join our mafia but she keeps rejecting us. She doesn't even want to meet us. We even offered her 50 million just to join us but she say 'money isn't everything and I already work with some other mafia' Nobody knows which mafia she is working with but Elijah thinks it's fake and she just told that so we don't try to get her again.

We look at each other

"Kayden we have to ---"Elijah started "go, "Kayden said with a nod understanding the situation. We all left to meet Luna.....

Adrian pov****

Damn it, Kara, I am going to kill you. Her brothers keep asking me questions and guess what I fucking can't tell them anything. If I do she going to fry me alive. Just then it clicks "fine she is in the dressing room" I shout at top of my lungs they all stop and look at me for a good 1 hour or at least it felt like that. They all ran out. Love you, Kara. I went out Kara's match must have started. I was on the top floor of the stadium, I let my hands fall on the railing I looked at Kara's ring there was a huge disgusting-looking man in front of her. The match begin, I saw something shine in the guy's arm but ignored it. Kara and him kept going in a circle waiting for the other side to attack first. He attacked first, he was not patient, first mistake and second he wait for so long before attacking her. It's Kara's specialty to make her opponent frustrated first and then attack them so he lost the first thing and the second one he waited for too long before attacking her she now knows his weak side. Poor him will never be able to beat her. She is blocking his punch, she took the right chance and punched his face. He fell on the ground she could have ended things here but she didn't. The guy slowly got up while Kara waited for him too. The man was growing angry. He tried to hit her but fail instead she hit him. He took something from his arm. Fuck a weapon. I started running towards the ring while still looking at the match. Looks like her twin caught up, he got up from his seat and started running towards the ring we were too late, he got a chance and hit her on her ribs "Ahhhh" she screamed in pain. She recovered quickly took his arm which was he was pulling back after hitting her ribs and flipped him over. He fell to the ground. I reached down and stood near the ring next to Kayden. Kara started walking towards the exit of that ring, "You will lose if you leave now" the referee told her "If he wakes up before 10 minutes "she said removing tape from her hand while still walking. Even if street fighting is illegal we have some rules, one of them being that if your opponent is unconscious, and doesn't wake up  10 minutes after they are unconscious they lose. Kara walks up to me, I remove my jack and give it to her 

She hates it when someone sees her blood, "are you okay "I and kayden ask at the same time and kara just nods

She hates it when someone sees her blood, "are you okay "I and kayden ask at the same time and kara just nods. I look at kayden with hopeful eyes, he understands what I meant. He nods assuring me that he will take care of everything here. I take her bag from the seat and Kara and I walk out,
" Are you crazy you knew he had a weapon and still tried to hit him? " she knew about the weapon I can tell by her face "it's not a big deal "
" not a big deal seriously do you ever think about me? Do you know how I feel when you get hurt? Every single time this is the same " I said angrily to her and start walking towards my car leaving her behind. She follows me quietly and sits in the passenger seat. " I am sorry, too was too late when I noticed," she said looking down " does it hurt? We need to go to the hospital  " I told her and started the car  "no my brothers will be home soon, plus it's not deep I can handle it " she say. I sigh knowing I won't win this we reach near her home, and she hacks into their camera. " see you soon bye " she said as she put the laptop back in her bag "take care bye " I told her. I hope she is fine. She has to climb a wall now .....

Kayden pov***
I went easier on the guy in the semi-finals because luna asked me to. I won both that match and the finals. I don't know why I feel a connection with luna maybe because our names are meant to be together. Luna means moon and sole means sun. But it might also be because Elijah calls Kara Luna. Maybe that's why I don't know. I am currently waiting for my brother and papa who went in search of luna who is in front of me. She has a match with this druck-head, halfway into the match I noticed the guy had a weapon. But before I reach there he already hit her. A guy came next to me and stood worried about luna. Luna flipped the guy over, he went unconscious. She started walking out removing tape from her hands. The guy gave her, his jacket and looked at me with a look that said take care of everything here. And I don't know why I nodded. I did take care of it. The guy is banned from coming into the stadium for the rest of his life, he wouldn't have got a ban for so long if it wasn't for the name luna and the order of the youngest boy of the Rossi family and he was taken to hospital for not waking up but he is alive. I texted Elijah letting him know I was leaving and then went to my car...

I parked the car and went inside, The first thing I did was go to kara's room. I popped into her room and my eyes widened .....

Kara pov ***

I got into a lot of trouble while getting in, my ribs hurt fucker. I removed Ad's jacket, took first aid, and sat on the bed cleaning my wound and suddenly the door opened, I turned back my eyes widened to see another pair of same-colored eyes looking at me ...

------
Hey hope u like the chapter thank you for the 25.9k ... Thank u so much for the support