Secrets Are Meant To Be Revealed(Pt2)

Kara pov ****

I saw another pair of eyes looking at me, The only thing that saved me was my bed. The movement I heard the sound of the doorknob I jumped on my bed and put my blanket over myself till my neck......

Kayden walked in and sat on the bed just one inch away from the first aid box. Just miss

" I am sorry, I had to leave you here alone, " he said as he played with my hair. " you know I met my idol today, Luna she is the best at everything she does. She took down a huge man, who cheated, without any help from anyone. " he continued. Don't smile kara DONT SMILE. "I will change now I am too sweaty," he said and got up. He kiss me on my forehead and left. I took good 10 minutes to get up, one because I wanted to make sure kayden left, and 2 because it hurts like fuck, that bloody asshole. I got up from the bed. I will have to wash the sheets now, it's all bloody now. I took a piece of cotton and started whipping blood around my wound...

Kayden pov ***

I came to my room after talking to kara. And directly went to the bathroom 5 minutes in, I realized the window in kara's room was open she might get cold. I finish taking bath. I wear a black t-shirt with red shorts and go to her room. I walk as slowly as possible so I don't walk her up. I open the door to see Luna--I mean Kara. KARA IS LUNA. My jaw drops my sister is Luna what the actual fuck. She looks at me shocked

Kara pov ***

Fuck how can I forget to lock the door? Kayden probably walked slowly I didn't hear him.

" what the fuck " Kay said shocked
" I --- I can explain. But first, calm down "
" you are telling me to calm down. Wait a minute let me just call Elijah " he said and put his hands in his pocket to get is his phone. I ran to him and took his phone out of his hand.
" look I can explain just give me 5 minutes, just 5 minutes " I requested looking into his eyes, and he nodded. We went and sat on the clean side of the bed.
" were should I begin from, " I asked with a dry chuckle
" from the beginning," he said all serious.
I let out a huge sigh and began " so the first memory I have is getting hit by lily and her boyfriend they hit me day and night. I remember it happening every second day. Then after a few years when I was around 5, I guess they sold me to a guy Liam the French mafia don " I took a deep breath before continuing. I saw kayden make his fingers into a fist. At this rate, he will kill someone before I can complete it. I took his hand in mine and shook my head sideways telling him not to hurt himself I continue because I know I trust him. I can tell him " he used to abuse me, torture me. He wanted to make a killing machine that could help him destroy the world. But he didn't think about the consequences. If a killing machine can destroy the world then it can destroy you too " I didn't tell it in too much detail because it would cause both of us great pain. I put a smile on my face and said " here I am, amate known as the queen of the fashion industry. Luna known as the best assassin, hacker, street fighter, and racer also the Queen of the underworld. and not to mention the donna of Frenchmafia " I said in a go. Kayden's jaw dropped again he hugged me immediately and said, "you are the --- the donna of French mafia all this while everyone thought you are a guy? "
"yup that's me "
" cocky much," he asked releasing me from the hug
" Nah just proud," I said with a smirk
"wait let me call Elijah he is gonna be so proud," kay said excitedly
" no, I will tell him once he tells me he is the don of the Italian mafia," I said and Kayden's jaw dropped again he needs to stop doing it
" you know about ma--mafia," he asked
" Who do you think I am, I knew about it since 10 minutes after I met them, " I said with a smile.
" wow "
"yeah, but we have a mess to deal with. My bed sheets here are bloody and I have to clean my wounds " I said
" Okay let's start with you first I will clean the wound then you take bath till then I will wash the sheets," kay said

He cleaned my wounds I went to take bath. I came out new bedsheets were put on, the window was closed.

" took care of it " I asked as he put bandage on my wounds and he nodded
He tucked me in and kissed my forehead and was about to leave when I said " please stay here " he turned back quite shocked that I asked him to stay. He got in and cuddled with me......

---------------

Hey, guys don't kill me for not posting .... How was the chapter???? I know short but... Some of u predicted with obvious clues that kayden will know about kara. But just to give u a little shock for 2 seconds I dragged it ....

Anyways see u in the chapter

Bye byes