SCHOOL!!

Kara pov **

When I woke up I was still cuddling with Kayden, I looked at the clock, 6:19 am. God, I haven't slept so peacefully for so long. I slowly put Kayden's on the other side. I sat up and stretched my hands. I went to take bath since we have school today. I passed through the mirror which I usually don't look at because of my scars, but today I did the scars didn't disappear but that was not what I was looking at anymore it was the smile. A small but pretty smile. A smile I haven't seen in years. I went near the shower and turned it on.

Kayden pov ***

I woke up, shocked looked around it wasn't my room. Wait I am in kara's room, wait WHERE THE HELL IS KARA? I was about to leave when the closet\ bathroom door opened kara was there drying her hair with a small towel and wearing black high-waisted jeans, a white shirt, shitty school rules. On the shirt, she was wearing a sleeveless sweater with black and white shoes she looked pretty. Any guy looks at her he is gonna be dead

I let out a huge audible sigh " well, good morning to you too brother you look very disappointed "she said in a British accent more like a fake British accent, she does know how to speak properly with that accent, I have heard her speak, when she ...

I let out a huge audible sigh " well, good morning to you too brother you look very disappointed "she said in a British accent more like a fake British accent, she does know how to speak properly with that accent, I have heard her speak, when she first came here it was almost like she was an actual British originated person "it was not that, I was just worried since you were not here when I woke up " I said getting up from the bed. " if you haven't forgotten I start school today " she said " I do remember, but what's the point in another 1 days we have winter breaks till new year's. Plus it's also our birthday day, day after tomorrow my God it's our first birthday after so long " I said as I walked to her and hugged her " I know I am excited too. But I want to go to school, for me, please " she said sweetly and hugged me back. " anything for you, but first, let me help you dry your hair" I said releasing her " sure " she said as she sat down near the bed, I took the hair dryer and plugged it in the bed and sat on her bed behind her. After it was dried almost 90% she let it be free. " I will go take a shower, go down, and have breakfast, " I told her  " I will, but first I have to pack my bag "
" Okay, see you down in ten, " I asked and she nodded and I  went to my room to take a shower, after the shower, I was thinking about what to wear then finally decided to kinda match my twinnie, I wore black pants, white shirt, and black sleeveless and white shoes. I wore my rings and watch to go with it and went down.