{2}

"So, what do you say? I can keep your secret and you'll stay as my bodyguard, as well as my entertainer." He said smoothly, approaching slightly so he would be in arm's reach. He extending his hand for Y/N to shake.
"Don't have much of choice do I?" They replied, putting their hand in his. "I am however... a little worried about that entertainer part." They said, their tone held a nervousness that they had been feeling the entire interation, but was just now bubbling out.
"You need not worry, I won't treat you like a jester. I'm just curious about you. It'll be interesting talking to someone who isn't just a yes-man." He stated, letting your hand drop.
A silence grew between the two before the ravenette boy decided to take charge. He eyed something behind Y/N. "Five o'clock. I have lessons in ten minutes. I'll see you after supper." He announced before promptly making his way towards the door. "Oh and," he added, "I'm excited as to what I can learn from you." His usual smile took on a new undertone, if it was teasing or threating, Y/N didn't know.

Shortly after Andori had closed the door, the undead sighed loudly. Out of all people, hell, out of all characters in the story, it had to be him they were stuck with. 'Least he wasn't directly talking down to me... Y/N thought, trying to give a little opptumisim. They walked over to a sort of reading nook that occupaid he left corner of the room. At the center, was a plush arm chair that Y/N quickly sat down in. As they sat, they felt the silky fabric of the ribbon fold up in the new position. Reminded of it's existence,
Y/N easily tore it from their neck, and let it drop to the carpeted floor.

Looking to either side of them, they found an erray of books. On each spine was a long verticle lines, decorated and broken up by a varitaity of other dots and dashes. As they continued to look, the seemingly random designs built into words.
"The Art of Poisons" One read, it's writing now translated. Huh, must be a perk of hijacking the body of a person who could understand this.

Y/N continued to skim the surrounding books, when their eyes fell upon one that read : "Hiscos, a Land Through the Ages". Hiscos, that was the name of the country they were in right? Searching through the memories Y/N had of the game, they found a number of small details about its world. However, many things still remained unknown, wether the teen had simply forgotten or the information was just never provided, the world of Liren was still largely a mystery. Guess it's time to study... Y/N observed, rather glumly.

 Y/N observed, rather glumly