•Super Y/N!•

!A small and more or less unimportant warning!

The following chapters may have more spelling, grammar and general mistakes then usual. I'm trying to be more organised since I write out of order a lot, and I'm doing that by writinf future chapters in a notes app, the notes app sadly does not have any auto correct, and I am a pretty terrible typer. Please forgive the increased amount of mistakes.

With my sincerest apologies,
~Your Author.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The first thing Y/N noticed was the memorable feeling of the stiff sheets of the nurse's office. Opening their eyes slowly, as to stifle any light they might be met with, Y/N was pleasently suprised when they found only small amounts of moonlight, a light stones lighting the ward. The cot underneath them creaked and groaned as the undead stretched out their numb limbs. Sitting up in the cot, the pale blanket that was previously tucked under their chin fell down onto their lap. Looking around, Y/N found no one else in the room execpt a girl with dark pink hair laying a few beds away, as well as their mask and a small slip off paper on a stand nearby and sword sitting on the floor beside their bed.
'I wonder how long I've been out...'  Y/N questioned blearily, scratching the nape of their neck. 'There's a calender in the office, right?...' Y/N recalled from their previous visits, '...since it looks like the middle of the night, hopefully no one will be in there.' Discarding the blanket to the side, turning, and swinging their legs off the right side of the bed, Y/N used the metal heading of the bed to pull themselves up. Still holding on, they stood still for a moment, testing their balance and strength. Deciding they should be fine, Y/N set off on their way to the office, however still finding things to hold onto on the way, just in case.

After opening the old door as quietly as they could, Y/N was met with the full clutter of the office. Taking a quick scan of the messy area, they easily found the calender hanging on the wall.

"September 12th?! Thats almost a week!" Y/N exclaimed, but slapped a hand over their mouth upon realising how loud they were. They stayef quiet and looked around, making sure no one who may have been near by heard and came to look. 'And only 2 days until September 14th...' Y/N was looking back at the Calender now.

'...Hold on, why is that important?' y/N pondered, going over any important story beats which set up the plot you see in game they may be thinking off. Their hand dragged down from over their mouth to under their chin in thought. Once they remembered they clucked their tongue. It was obvious now that Y/N realised that they were no longer living in a time before the game tales place, but during the run.
'The attack.'