•Troubling Relations• {Pt.2}

"what?-" Y/N asked.
"Hm? Was that not what you wanted to hear?" Andori questioned.
"No... I don't care about if I'm your 'favourite'." They stated.
"Really?" Andori said, seemingly surprised. Seeming... disappointed.
"Why would I?" Y/N laughed. "Now, let's look at unpacking your stuff." They said, now to themselves as they knew Andori wouldn't help. Pulling themself off the floor Y/N approached the large suitcase laying next to the door. Beside it was a box of what Y/N believed to be some assorted furniture or whatever else Andori wanted to bring. "For a school with a uniform, you sure did bring a lot of clothes." Y/N observed, peaking into the suitcase before shutting it again and picking it up. They threw it over their shoulder and walked over to a wardrobe on the left side of the room.
"Most of it is actually yours." Andori muttered.
"Really?!... I never knew I owned so much..." The undead muttered, looking down at the box. "Why have I never seen these before?" They asked, looking back to the ravanet.
"Oh well, I didn't get them that Linn ago... And you've just been so busy with training I never got a chance I guess. Actually, I was planning to show you this morning, but you were asleep." Andori informed, now picking at his finger nails. "Honestly I wasn't aware you could do that."
Y/N shook their head, getting back to putting away... Their clothes. "Me neither. By the way. The woman who woke me up... Gah, Ms. Pear? Pierre? Pere?" Andori looked at Y/N almost impaitently, wanting them to get on with it. "Never mind... She said she would be incharge of making my outfits for any days I would be 'attending the young master at school'.. so how will that work?" Y/N asked, sifting through various pairs of extensive feeling dress pants.
"That... Yeah~ nothing you need to worry about. She left a list of clothes to put together for outfits for just usual wear, if any trips or parties happen she'll come here herself." The pink eyed boy drawled. "Oh and, the list should be at the bottom of the box, if you need it. I'm sure whatever you pick out will be lovely." He added, slyly. Huffing slightly, Y/N glared over their shoulder to the boy.
"Are you making fun of me?" They asked, raising a brow unseriously.
"No! No!~ well... I guess since all you've worn recently are training clothes I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't quite grasp popular fas-" before Andori could even finish his sentence, a emerald green vest collided with his face. "HEY!-"
"Oh soOrRy, I have no idea how that happened!" Y/N exclaimed, now facing the boy, both hands were placed dramatically over their chest.
"Are you perfectly healthy, oh master of mine?" They asked, voice pitched up and phonily softened. Instead of the furious reaction they half expected, Y/N only heard a soft giggle from behind the best, now covering Andori's head. "An-..Andori? You good?"

Standing up Y/N made their way over to the ravenet and gently pulled the vest up and away from his head, peaking at the face underneath. A cheek spliting smile adorned his lips  as he looked up fondly to their servant.
"You really were a miracle of a birthday present... What other gift could be as entertaining as you?" He mumbled, seemingly to himself. Looking at him oddly, Y/N let go off the beautiful green fabric, allowing it to fall down over the boy's pale face.
"Don't be weird. Come on, I don't know what half you stuff if so you'll have to stock your own bathroom."

The [brunet(te)/blond(e)/ravanet(te)/ect.] walked over to the remaining two cases to look at whatever else he brought. There was only a few garments left to put away so it wouldn't hurt to slack off for a bit. Opening box number one was dived roughly into 2/3s. One side, the side that took a majority of the space inside, was filled with a brush, and various creams, oils and makeups. The other side was nearly laid jewelry. Mainly gold, with rubies and diamonds.
"Hey, how about you start now?" Y/N asked, turning around with the box in hand.
"Oh, I suppose." Andori answered with a sigh standing up and making his way over. He took the box from Y/N's hands, fingers sliding over theirs as he took it. He swept off behind a door Y/N assumed to be the bathroom. As soon as he left, faint calm smile on the undead's lips faded immediately.

'what in the actual hell was all that?'
'This is weird.'
'why was he being so weird?'
'why didn't he like Mai?'
'why did he look at me like that?'
'how can I fix this?...'

Ah! Okay

Ah! Okay. Sorry for the bit shorter sections. It's just that seeing the notifications showing people actually are enjoying my story just makes me want to get more stuff out to guys. It really excites me to know people like my stuff.
Another note, I'll be changing the way I do titles a bit now. I figured it may be best to include the name of the chapter sections alongside the number. I likely won't be going back and changing the previous titles though, since I don't want to make any unneeded updates.
~Author.