Important News - PLEASE READ!!!

This book is currently under rewrite. 

The overall plot of the story will still be the same, but there will be more components and far longer chapters. 

After I've rewritten a chapter, the word count will go from 600 - 1000(current average count range) to 5000-8000 words per chapter.  There will also be a short title after the chapter number; for example, Chapter 1 after the rewrite is Chapter 1 - I was innocent, proving that it's rewritten. However, Chapter 23 is currently just Chapter 23, so it hasn't been rewritten yet. There will also be a word count added as proof that I did at least 8000 words per chapter after I've rewritten a chapter. 

Date of Most Recent Rewrite (Part 23 - How am I...me?): May 15th, 2024

The above part will help you keep track of the time and give you the latest update on a rewritten chapter so that you can go and read the new rewritten version of said chapter. Use this to keep track of how far I have rewritten. Typically, there will be a new rewrite EVERY 3 to 4 WEEKS. I will also make a post after a rewrite is done. 

After I've rewritten the entire book, an epilogue will be added and this part will be removed. So once you see an epilogue published, the entire book has been rewritten. 

Now, you may be wondering the exact cause of my doing all this, but there are a bunch of reasons:

1. I read my old version and saw that it was full of cringe. There were poorly written fight scenes, little to no humor, and all chapters were very short(600-1000 words). Zero development, just nothing to be honest...

2. I want to go over Jay's mental journey as well. I wanted to highlight his mental struggle - an obstacle as strong as his physical challenge. 

3. I wrote this as a hypothetical, as if what would have happened if this happened to one of our fellow Ninjas. I only chose Jay, because he is my favorite Ninja, and I love his and Nya's relationship. 

Nothing from this book is to be taken seriously. It talks about both mental and physical challenges in very long chapters. This is more of a what-if scenario: if the scenario became reality. 

A few extra parts of this book will be added for the sake of this rewrite. 

Things that were added to the rewrite(No spoilers!!!): Far more emotional depth into the characters, more into the story of our beloved MC(Jay Walker) both physically and mentally, more into the villains of this book, a little bit more humor, a new major character monumental to the story, and far longer and detailed fight scenes...