Chapter 7: A Dragon's Greatest Fear

{TW: Mention of Torture and Death}

Everyone had many questions about Vayu, she answered most of them, keeping a few things to herself. She had a lot of questions for Garmadon, which were mostly answered as well, he told her not to tell Lloyd, as if the green ninja couldn't bare the truth.

Eventually they were told that Skyler was on the run from Chen, her powers being able to complete to spell.

"I'm going with you!" Vayu demanded, running up to the ninja as they prepared to leave.

"no," Lloyd said, "your better off here, we will bring Skyler back, I promise."

And with that Lloyd summoned his dragon and took off, racing after the others, Vayu tried to use her abilities to let her fly after them but it was no use. Loosing such a powerful form had dampened her powers.

She made her way back to the palace to wait for the ninja and Skyler to return, slowly each of them returned, she talked a bit with Lloyd, who she enjoyed the company of, she noticed Garmadon returning and told Lloyd, who rushed over to his father, giving him a hug when suddenly he collapsed forward in pain.

She watched over in concern when suddenly she heard yells and hissing, looking over she could see the tied up men now Anacondrai warriors. They came at the elemental masters in a flash, they fought them off the best they could, but it was no use as the masters found themselves retreating to the palace, holding the doors shut.

The warriors on the other side yelled and hissed as they pushed against the large door, stabbing their swords through them, Vayu felt something graze her feet, two daggers had made their way under the door as a purple tail felt around for them. She kicked the daggers away and stomped on the tail a few times receiving a yelp from the Anacondrai from the other side, then it went quiet.

Cole went to slightly open the door, Vayu grabbed his other arm making him look at her, she shook her head and he stopped, then she heard something, like the sound of a engine. . .

Everyone else must have heard it too since, they all started to rush to the top of the wall, Vayu grabbing the daggers on the ground before following, making her way to the top beside Lloyd. Master Chan and his warriors had made their way into all of their flying machines, "Keep the island it's yours," he laughed as he took off in the Roto Jet, shooting at them lazily as a last parting gift, causing all of the masters to duck or leap out of the way.

"just great!" Jay yelled, "He took the Roto Jet and ALL of the Blade Copters..."

The other masters cursed under their breaths and worried, Jay continued on his rant as they watched the warriors fly away.

"I'll go alone," Lloyd said.

"No you wont!" Vayu stood up to face him, "you cant just face his entire army by yourself!"

"You lost your ability to transform," Lloyd argued, still managing to stay calm, "besides I'm the only one with an elemental dragon."

"Not anymore," a voice yelled from a distance, looking up Vayu saw the metal man from before on his own elemental dragon, the others all gasped in shock.

"Zane, none of us could do that before!" Jay gasped, "You have to tell us how you did that!"

"I faced my fear," Zane said, "once I realized it wasn't something in front of me that held me back, but something inside me, I found a dragon power."

Another roar could be heard from the distance, Kai and Skyler made their way around the edge of a mountain on a large western dragon, next thing Vayu knew the others were jumping off the wall summoning dragons of their own.