Possession | Chapter 9: As Time Moves On...

Fear..

That's what he felt..

He couldn't move on his own..

His thoughts were not his..

Who is this?

Why are they in his head?

He can hardly fight against it.

Just this morning he was helping others with his friends and now... now he was stuck.

Stuck in his own mind as he watched the events play out in front of him..

"What's happened to Lloyd?!"

It's not me!

No one heard him.. No one can hear him..

He fought, harder and harder to break through, anything to get out!

He saw two of his friends, one held him back, and other was in front of him, holding his shoulders, they called out to him, he tried his best to reach out.. to tell them he was still here..

"...Kai.. Vayu... help me.."

He was pushed back into his own mind, he could only hope they would be safe.

~~~

Vayu could hear the ninjas land outside of the tea shop, she held a jar of dried rosehips, her personal favourite to make tea with, she looked through the shelves, many jars held leaves and materials to make tea in them, she placed the dried rosehip jar down on the shelf, nudging it a bit to make sure it didn't fall if the shelf was bumped.

Not long after Garmadon was cursed Wu decided he would open up a tea shop for retirement, Vayu was more than happy to help, she was somewhat interested by the tea, it was more interesting than noodles, that's for sure. Dragons in the First Realm never made tea, they surely could try if they worked with the other species, but dragons usually prefer to stay with their own kind, unless Firstbourne was around.

Vayu walked outside to see the ninja holding the new Steep Wisdom uniforms, Vayu had one on herself even though she didn't have to, they were soft and she enjoyed the blue tones on the sleeves, it matched her black sweatpants well.

She watched as the others put theirs on, giggling a bit when she saw the hats they had to wear, making them look like they had a light teal tea pot on their head.

"Oh come on, it's not that funny is it?" Kai groaned.

"Only a little," Vayu smiled, tilting her hand from side to side.

"At least you don't have to wear the hat," Kai walked over to her, "or this dorky shirt

"The shirt is nice, it's very soft, you would know if you didn't just put it over your Gi," Vayu said, leaning against the side of the doorway, a wide smile on her face, "In all seriousness though they look good on you guys. So how did "fishing" go?"

"It went alright," Lloyd also walked over to Vayu, about to go into more detail when Jay cut in.

"You know, saved the day, again," Jay said.

"Good job on catching that fish, from what I heard it was huge," Vayu smiled.

"It was," Lloyd also smiled, they then heard the phone ring as Wu began to walk inside, Misako answered the phone as the ninja followed.

"Won't we look kind of dorky flying up in these things?" Kai asked as they entered.

"You won't be flying on anything, we are selling tea, not magic," Wu said, "besides you all have been relying too much on your powers recently, true power comes from the inside."