Doing normal reality things

Its morning and Terrie lay a map of Hempton village with places to go and see with nature parks and a private zoo. On the ricket table. What Terrie want was access to a gallery. Or an art and craft shop. Clean clay is needed and if lucky an old bath house that may be willing to allow her to sit in a bath for a week. Even if it means booking the whole building. As her eyes travel over the key with dark blue numbers.

A firm three knock of the only door to the outside. With a huff Terrie makes her way to the door. The wing rat taking off from its nest. Peaking into a little glass spy hole to the outside world. There standing is a woman with her grey coat and long skirt. Her eyes had a shade of grey underneath. Opening the door to her. Terrie can see that she has an envelope in her hands.

"Hello Ms Cotta, I am Ms Samuel, I have come to talk about your accommodation. Is there somewhere you feel comfortable to sit and listen while I explain?"

"There is a bench at the garden that we can sit." Terrie remembering a little alcove with some red flowers shape like red lips. She did not like people knowing where she is.

Ms Samuel nods her head letting Terrie to lead. The alcove was not far as it curves out of sight from the main path. A seat with a plait around the edge and leg that is a beautiful sphere. As they sat down. Ms Samuel opens a yellow envelope.

"As we are aware that your People Relations Class are looking for a new lecturer and unfortunate that no class will be starting. Now the lodging is only for students. So, for the students that are part of the People Relation Class there are some options. Now they have an option of taking a class of their choice. Or take up a class until next half of the tracing cycle."

Ms Samuel talks if the situation is of receiving a terrible news of a distant aunt is dead. Terrie knows that she has five years to receive mentoring with a detective and complete a PR within a year.

"Is there more to this Ms Samuel?" As her finger rub as a crack just behind the knee.

Ms Samuel pushes back a strain of hair from her eyes. "If you plan to not take a course this year then you are not a student and these are rooms for students. We understand that what happen is unfortunate so the lodge is willing to return the deposit and the term rent and give you a month to vacate. In this folder are a few temporary lodgings and home hunters. Or if you choose to take a new course some documents to fill out."

Taking the think envelope from Ms Samuel. The weight heavy, thick with a strong smell of cleaning products and thick woody leaves. Ms Samuel hands over a card with her name printed.

"Contact me within three days what you would like to do. If you don't will contact you and assist from there."

Standing Terrie stretch out her hand. Ms Samuel did not hesitate or show any grimaces. Sometimes it is strange not see these reactions among humans. It always takes a moment to remember they life span of humans. Terrie is sometimes amazed with the process with humans. As the people clung to their ways in law and assumptions. Humans had to involve and strive to reach recognition from the people. Though they are not without fault.

"Thank you, Ms Samuel, I be in contact soon."

It was morning tea for many people as Terrie came to the centre of town. Having to take three back walkways that go past many houses with lace design metal work screwed all along the top of walls. Clay house have large iron balls within the wall. Compare to cities with mostly humans with their moving automobile and towers that would move to connect one bridge to another bridge. Only people connected to the land cannot walk among iron as it breaks contact to magic. She remembers stories from Nana who have lived a life a little over seven thousand years as humans were trafficked until they started to work with iron and a war broke out.