Crime steal happens.

It is a slow late afternoon and no new headway was made and messages sent to the Teapots left unanswered with Olvera having taken travel to a neighboring city. Janet and Gorge have ready made their way to the same city with the intention of getting the new house sorted as Iven have travel to the opposite trek to a town near the coastline. And Rose cannot be reached. So, Bates and Terrie are sitting in the communal office with McCloud going over reports and paperwork. Anna who squirreled her way in her offices is pouring over written document of Loise and sometimes she will come out with books with ribbons and place them in Toms office.

It was just after two thirty that Anna came out holding a book and pieces of paper.

"Louise had an argument with Iven about the amount of perssion blue he brought." Anna speaking if each word a running greyhound.

Terrie sat straighter in her chair prepare to listen. For some reason Loise gave Iven, 'though a black sheep of the family' was given the most liberty in what he does.

"Iven when traveling will make his way to the big market central at Osmunda. Famous for spice, silk and salty dried meat. Well apparently, it is the only place with pure spring of youth." Anna smile, "Louise did not want to show signs of ageing and would have a bottle brought. However instead he uses that money for the perssion blue." Anna almost bounces on the spot "Apparently, she has given him more work."

"That's very passive aggressive?" McCloud pipe.

Anna gave grimace "It resulted in Iven missing his wife."

Bones whistle "she does make it easy to hate."

Many of the living breathing being share a nod.

Terrie can agree though she could not say. Though it must be like living under the matriarch or head nurse. They gave golems less work and because the golems out number one living being to a golem. Many of the living being quite through with many claiming the nurse unreasonableness is the course. Earning the nurse ire. There were many rumors as to why however nothing definite.

"What was the reason for Iven to risk Louise antagonism?" Terrie asks.

Anna shrugs her shoulders.

Bates huffs and scribes on to a glass board.

Writing out forms for fines are quick however a very tedious job with name, time and date. Fines for speeding being the common and if they were charge there is a little box police officers have to tick and then explain in detail without bringing in opinions.

"YOU BRATTY SPROGE LET GO OF ME!" as the door from the front bang open. By leaning just, a bit Terrie can see Collin Grey holding a young man as he twists and turns to get out of his grip. He wore a one-piece leather suit with many wires of different colour. And thick dark googles. He would even kick against furniture as they made their way. Bones walking close as he avoids being kick at. It was when the door opens again with another young man with a bowler hat and unusual pink eyes with Roddie. The struggling man stops.

The other young seeing this man in Collins grip screams "He stole my automobile! Where did you take it?"

With a furriers twist the man broke out of Collins grip and breaks the chain showing that he was wearing an outdated labor amour or demolisher. Pushing Collin down and barrel out.

"STOP!" from Tom who is arriving for his afternoon shift.

Terrie can see that he runs towards the left. Her fire flare as a rush of burning air giving a burst of life through their form. It was a chance and dashing to the back door Terrie sees the thief running past her. Her long strides gaining on the thief. With a strong push Terrie tackles him. A dull snap of the power source from the labor amour shuts down becoming just a heavy metal suit with gadgets design to work by melting string together for bale of straw. Mining with shock absorbents to take on the constant shakes of the drill. Other labor amour with marine work. With that broken the amour won't respond to movement and push air through pipes giving a power steering forcing a person wearing the amour will have to lift it weight. The thief may be strong however the weight an injury showing with scratches over their hands and Terrie keeping them from moving. Bates and the others appear.