2

~~~~~~~~~ [ Chapter 2 ] }~~~~~~~~~~

The sounds of the feet stamping in an agitated manner echoed throughout the spacious room. Akira felt helpless, but the sounds of his feet stamping were kind of helping him feel more grounded.

He continued to scribble on the thin paper using a traditional quill pen. At first, it was kind of hard to get used to using the quill pen, but he did get used to it after several attempts, and it kind of made him proud of himself.

Akira smiled at himself, but thinking back on his dilemma, his smile turned into a deep frown.

"I thought this second life was a blessing, but I guess not."

Akira pouted after writing everything. He looked at the paper with a bothered look.

"The Saint that Everyone Loves"

is what was written at the top of the paper.

After getting reincarnated and somewhat meeting familiar faces in an unknown world, adding the unfamiliar memories that were forced upon him

Akira was left with only one conclusion:

The words written at the top of the paper are the title of one of the famous BL otome games from his previous world.

Akira remembered it clearly. As you can see, he is one of the foolish people who bought and played the game.

Thinking back on those days, Akira can't help but regret it after completing the game.

The game was dark and romantic. All capture targets are yanderes. There are so many sensitive scenes, like killing, torturing, and other things.

Akira shivered, remembering it, but still tried to be calm.

The game started when a saint was summoned from the other world—not from the earth. The players are the saints themselves. The saint will try to capture the targets and complete the game. But amidst the eye-catching beauty of the captured targets lies a version of themselves—even the players weren't able to predict it.

At first, the game was fun; it was filled with heartwarming encounters with the capture targets, but as soon as the game was about to end, they became yandere men. Then a dark romance video game followed.

Well, the endings were still happy in each of the endings of the capture targets you've chosen, so the game became famous because of it too.

Apparently, the happy endings were applied to everyone except one.

The most obsessive capture target

Yet no one was able to get a happy ending with that guy.

All of his endings are always a mystery.

There is no ending to his story.

That capture target always disappeared, like it didn't even exist, when the game was coming to an end.

And what terrified me was the fact that the capture target has the same first name as me.

Akira Shein Argyros. The youngest son of the Argyros Grand Duchy

Akira tightened his hold on the paper, causing a small tear on its side.

"...and right now, I became that capture target!"

"I was reincarnated into a capture target!" I became that over-obsessed Akira Shein Argyros!"

Frustrated, he put the paper down on the table and stood up. He walks toward the mirror and stares at his own reflection.