The End(Fool's Day)

~~~~~~~~{ [ Last Chapter ] }~~~~~~~~

Days have passed since Akira's death from the carriage incident. His family mourned deeply, but life moved on. 

Dion, on the other hand, couldn't stop thinking about the young man he met that night. He couldn't shake off the feeling of regret and sadness that he didn't get to know Akira better, and it haunted him every day.

Eventually, he decided to visit Akira's grave. He went there alone, without the company of his guards or attendants. 

As he stood before the gravestone, he felt a sense of peace wash over him. He closed his eyes and whispered a prayer for Akira's soul.

"I'm sorry," he said softly. 

"I'm sorry I didn't get to know you better. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I promise, I will never forget you. I will carry your memory with me always."

As he turned to leave, he felt a sudden gust of wind. He turned back to the gravestone and saw a single white flower lying there. He picked it up and held it in his hand, feeling a sense of warmth and comfort.

He knew then that Akira's spirit was watching over him, and that he would always be with him in some way. 

Dion smiled and walked away, knowing that Akira's memory would live on in his heart forever.

.

.

.

.

..

..

...

...

..

...

..

..

..

...

..

..

..

..

..

.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!