6

~~~~~~~~~{ [ Chapter 6 ] }~~~~~~~~~~

Akira walked out from the Headmaster's office. His face was calm but looking closely, there was a soft smile that were barely noticeable forming on his pale yet pretty face.

Thinking whereas he was about to be frustrated to death by thinking of ways to avoid being pestered by the characters, an opportunity was presented in front of him and that made him feels so lucky.

While walking mindlessly, a cold breeze blows across him from the side making him felt a little chilled. He turned to the side and saw an open area full of plants and flowers, a huge garden. 

but, what capture his attention is the the fountain in the middle of the garden with a small sculpture of a baby angel, glowing at the top of it. It gives him a feeling of nostalgia he can't exactly comprehend.

'What was it?', he asks frowning.

Unconsciously, his legs led him to the garden. When he came to his senses, he found himself sitting at the fountain, touching the clear water. 

The glowing light that emits from the baby angel's sculpture made him see his reflection on the water clearly.

Akira admired it sincerely.

The cold breeze once again gave him a blow causing his hair to be messed up a little. He was only wearing a white shirt since he remembered taking off the blazer in the office and forgotten to wear it back. 

At this time, the starry night was beautiful, the countless stars emerging from the clouds, and the shine it displayed made it fascinating to looked at.

While indulging himself at the scenery above, He didn't even notice the cold breeze opening the neckline of his shirt, revealing the fair skin inside, making Akira even more charming.

The starry night were reflected on the unmatched eyes, yet, somehow those eyes weren't really looking at the sky but goes far beyond that, obscure, and unreachable, something out of the horizon.

And that's what the four young noblemen directly see in Akira's eyes right now while watching him gazing mindlessly.

They have been watching him ever since Akira set foot in the garden. They have been constantly waiting for him since earlier.

It was decided to wait for him in the garden, which is his favourite place in the academy and looking at things right now, they were right about it.

Akira will definitely stopped at this place.

Four pair of eyes stared at the figure sitting in the fountain.

The image of their 'once' childhood friend sitting alone again in the place where they first met him and became friends with him gives them a nostalgic feeling.

Yet, it's been a long time ago, people changes and so are they and person in the fountain.

The cute little sunshine who smiles more in his childhood are now looking tired and dead more than the dead themselves.

What happened?

Where did the little sunshine who smiles the brightest go?

When did things between them and him go awry?

How did he change like that?

Many questions were left unsolved. They have the urges to grabbed their friend and forcefully take out the answers from him, but they always ended up unable to do anything.