♡Taken away♡

Warnings-
Kidnapping
Murder

---------------

You were walking home from work. It was around 6:00pm and was starting to get dark. You always hated walking alone at night considering the type of area you live in. Villains were known to be around this part of the city. On this night there was thick fog that made it hard to see. You nervously held on to your bag as you follow your normal way to your small small apartment building. When you were almost there you found that the street you need to go across was closed and you would have to take a different route. You were worried because the only way was around but the only way to get around was to go through an alley way. You looked down the dark alley and Cautiously started to walk clutching your bag.

You took quick steps hoping to get home as soon as possible. Five minutes have gone by and it feels like its taking forever your loud but carful steps are the only you can hear until you hear loud horrible screams. then you see bright blue flames and then nothing you don't hear anything anymore.

Your stomach drops and you freeze. You try to turn around to run, but you fall in the process with a loud thump and you couldn't move out of fear. Then you hear slow footsteps going towards you. There going painfuly slow as if they know you can't move. You put your knees to you chest as overwhelming thoughts fill your mind. "Am I going to die?" "Why is this happening to me!?". You start hyperventilating as hot tears roll down your face. Then the footsteps stop.

You open your eyes and you see a tall man standing over you he had bright blue eyes and scars covering is udereyes and lower face. He crouches down next to you and grabs your face.

"Aren't you a pretty thing. I'm guessing you saw what happened didn't you?" he says smirking.

You look at the ground you feel yourself trembling. You want to scream and cry for help but you couldn't. You felt so stuck your life was in the hand of this villain. He could decide what he wants to do with you.

"P-please let me go. I pr-promise I want tell anyone..." You say out of fear stumbling over your words.

"And why should believe that?" He says in response still having that smirk on his face.

"W-well i-" you couldn't think of any answer

"I might just keep you. You really a pretty thing. You'd make such a nice pet." He says examinationing your face.

Fear floods your body. " he wouldn't actually keep you would he?" More tears fall down your face as you start to cry harder. He puts something over your mouth. You try to hold your breath but the need for oxygen takes over and you finally you breath in. His bright blue eyes slowly fades to black and you fall into a deep sleep.