♡punishment♡

Warnings: sfw spanking

You felt the hand on your shoulder and instantly you felt a sinking feeling in your stomach. All you do is look at the floor as tears once again fill your eyes. He grabs your arm harshly, you whimper in pain. He drags you to the other side of the room. He looks pissed. He practically throws you to the floor.

"Did you really think you could get away that easily??" He asked his voice laced with anger.

(What did he expect?) You thought to yourself.

"You know i really didn't want to hurt you but clearly you are in need of a punishment." He says frowning

"what are you g-going to do?" You ask in fear more tears rolling down your face.

He places his hand on your face and wipes away the salty hot tears coming from your eyes. He didn't say anything which only scared you more. He once again grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the bed. He sat down and pulled you over his lap facing down.

"What are you doing!?" You asked confused

"Im punishing you." He says with a more bored than angry voice. He pulls down the boxers he gave you and your underwear.

"Wait p-please no..." You stumbled over your words as your figured out what he was about to do. He didn't say anything all he did was run his hand over back side then suddenly..

SMACK!

(Is he really doing this!?) You asked yourself. You were hoping this was all just a dream and you would wake up but this wasn't a dream. All of this was real this was actually happening. Then you felt his hand come down again.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

It didn't stop it just kept going. You couldn't tell if you were crying from pain or humiliation or both.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

you wondered when it would stop. It hurt so bad. Maybe you should have just listened and stayed in bed but you weren't expecting this to happen.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

your bum was now a bright red color. Dabi looked at to see if he was satisfied. He only done 35 and his hand was starting to hurt. He decided to grab his belt that was on his dresser next to the bed. You weren't really paying attention and thought maybe he was done.

SMACK!

You jumped in surprise and cried and in pain. This was so much worse.

SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!

he continued this until he spanked you a hundred times. You were expecting him to just leave in pain but instead he got up and grabbed some lotion from his bathroom and gently rubbed it on your red back side. Your crying eventually came to a stop. You felt weirdly comfortable. After he was done he pulled your underwear up and the boxers. He carefully set you back down on the bed so your bum didn't hurt to much sitting down. He was so confusing, you thought to yourself. First he hurt you but then he comforted you.

"I hope you don't try a stunt like that again. I don't want to hurt you." He says softly as if he didn't want to scare you. All you do is nod your head. He gets up and grabs something from his dresser he grabs your leg and cuffs it to the bed. You look up at him in shock.

"You can sleep without this when i can trust you." He tells you. He lays down and wraps his arms around your bady and starts playing with your hair. Eventually you fall back asleep