♡his baby♡

The next morning Dabi woke up earlier than you. He went on his phone to do a bit more research on ageregression. He wanted to make sure his pet was happy and healthy after all. He researched for about 30 minutes before you started to wake up. You sat up and yawned.

"Good morning sweetheart" he says in a nicer tone than usual.

"Morning" you respond in a tierd voice. You woke up feeling little and the pet names weren't helping. You noticed that the collar around your neck was starting to feel uncomfortable and itchy. You try to pull the collar off but that led him smack your thigh to get you to stop.

"Don't do that." He says sounding bored again.

"Its uncomfy though" you whined. He ignored your complaining which led you to pout and cover yourself with the blanket on the bed.

"Don't be a brat." He tells you not looking away from his phone. He scrolled through the various different websites trying to ignore your whining. Maybe he should get you some new outfits. He thought to himself. He couldn't just let you wear the same thing all the time. He decided it would be a good idea to go shopping today, maybe get a few things as a treat. You didn't really deserve a treat after being such a brat but he felt like being nice.

"Im going out soon. I expect you to behave yourself while I'm gone." He says getting up. You get up from under the covers and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Where are you going?" You ask curiously.

"Shopping for clothes." He grabbed a shirt and pants to change into.

"Why?" You respond. It couldn't be for you, why would he care? Maybe he needed new stuff. You didn't get an answer he just looked at you as if the answer was obvious.

He grabbed some rope and grabbed your arm. You whined in response. He started to tie you up and then placed you on the bed. You looked up at him with pleading look.

"Don't look at me like that. It your fault i have to do this." He finished tieing you up and turned on the tv.

"Ill be back soon. Be good while im gone." He tells you before walking out the door. At least he turned on the tv, you thought to yourself.

Dabis pov-

I walked out of my apartment and locked the door behind me. On my way to the mall I found a wallet (stole a wallet) so i wouldn't have to steal anything from the store.

When he gets there-

I walked into a store with some cute clothing i thought might look good on y/n. I also bought a few treats i thought they would enjoy.

The outfits-