♡Your New home♡

Warnings:
Kidnappings

You woke up drowsy, tied up on the floor. You looked around. The room had a bed, blank white wall paper and small desk area. It was bland there was nothing really too interesting about it. You froze when you heard footsteps. Your stomach drops as you fully take in the situation. Fear flooded your body more and more as the footsteps came closer to the door. You heard the doorknob turn and you close your eyes turning your head away from the door. Soon the door opened and someone walks inside. You assumed it was the man that took you.

"Good morning sunshine, welcome to the land of the living." He says in sarcastic voice.

He sits on the chair that was next to the desk.

"What? Are you not going to even look at me?" The man said with a fake pout.

You open your eyes look towards him. He could see how scared you were. It looked like he got some sick joy off of it.

"I got you something. I figured I should get you a welcome to your new home present." He said with a smirk.

He pulled out a collar with a name on it. The name was Dabi. It must be his name you figured. Suddenly you were pulled onto your knees in front of him. You whimper from the harsh pull. Dabi forces you to look up at him and examinations your face.

"Such a pretty pet, I can't wait to train you. Dabi says

You gave him a glare and tried to pull about away but he held you in place. He put the collar around your neck and put his hand on the tag of the collar. You leaned down and bit his hand in response he slapped you causing you to fall back onto the floor. You felt a few tears run down your face feeling the stinging pain on your cheek.

"don't start crying your the one that bit me." He says rubbing his bite wound. All you do is back away in the corner of the room. You felt so overwhelmed with the situation and started hyperventilating.

(Great a panic attack.) You thought to yourself as if your situation couldn't get any worse. He just watched you as you sat there. He looked kinda annoyed but you ignored it more focused on trying to calm down.

After about an thirty minutes you finally calmed down. You looked up and meet his eyes.

(Has he been watching me this entire time?) You asked yourself. He got up and took a step toward your direction. You flinched in response to the sudden movement. You have always thought you wouldn't be so scared in a situation like this, that you would be brave and defend yourself. No, you felt defenseless and scared. He was now in front of you, he could do anything to you and you wouldn't be able to stop it. You close your eyes and wait for him to do something horrible to you.
He leaned down and started to pet your hair. You opened your eyes with a confused look on your face.

"What can I not pet my new puppy?" He asked knowing how confused you were. Oh all he did was pet you? Relief spread through your body and finally weren't so tense. That doesn't mean you weren't still scared but he wasnt doing anything horrible to you so you decided it was ok to relax a bit. You know you shouldn't have but you slightly leaned into his touch. His hands were so warm and comfortable it was hard not to. He seemed pleased with this and decided to pick you up and put you on the bed. He took off your bindings and stripped you down to your underwear. You looked at him with pleading eyes face full of worry.

"Don't worry sweet thing I wont do anything." He tells you in an almost soft tone. It was weird coming from him it was kinda comforting like you could maybe trust him. He went to his closet and pulled out a shirt and boxers. He gently put the clean clothes on you. He was so careful as if you would break if he wasn't. You layed down on the bed and he turned off the light before doing the same.

"You better not try to escape do you understand me." He says in a stern tone. You nod your head and lay down. Obviously you were going to try to escape but for now you would try to sleep. 

A few hours passed by. Dabi was now asleep and you were awake. You carefuly snuck out of the bed trying to not wake the scared man in it. ( idiot you thought to yourself. Who unties there captive and falls asleep?) You weren't going to question it to much and be grateful for the opportunity to escape. You made it to the door and tried to turn the knob to find it was locked. Figures, it all seemed to easey. You looked around the room as quietly as you could until you found a silver key in the drawer next to the bed. You unlocked the door but then felt a hand on your shoulder....