♡saved♡

Dabis pov-

Me and y/n have been watching t.v and eating snacks for most of the day. I wanted to relax and cuddle with them for at least a little while because of how much shigaraki has been making me work.

I haven't really spending as much time with y/n because of it i can tell its starting to upset them, so i decided i should take them out to eat tonight as a surprise. I got up and went over to my closet.

"What are you doing and?" Y/n question upset that their personal heater left the bed.

"Have i have a surprise for you." I turn around and show them the outfit. i watch as their face brightens and they immediately smile.

(Make an outfit Because I've been trying to make a few for you guys for an hour and i give up :')

(Make an outfit Because I've been trying to make a few for you guys for an hour and i give up :').)

No ones pov-

"Its so pretty! I love it!" You got up and hugged dabi. You went to the bathroom and tried it on.

"You look amazing" Dabi complimented.

"Thank you" you smile up at Dabi excitedly

"I have another surprise" you look at him with curiosity.

"What is it?"

"Well i figured you would want to wear it somewhere, so i got us reserveations at a restaurant. " he say smiling at you. You gasp In excitement.

"Really?? When???" You ask egerly

"Yes really, you'll see when you get their And in about thirty minutes." He responds while grabbing his (totally not someone's stolen) wallet.

"Remember our rules for going out though and You tend to wonder off if your not paying attention so hold onto my arm ok?" You nod in agreement and grab onto his arm.

About thirtyminutes later and you make it to the restaurant. Its simi nice Place but that doesn't make you any less excited.

The server takes you both to your table. You both enjoy talking to each other and eating your food until Dabi spots a familiar winged hero. Dabi quickly get up and grabs you. You both make your way out the door.

"Whats wrong?" You ask confused.

"Hawks almost spotted us." He says irritated.

Little did he know that right before you left hawks recognized Dabi and you. He followed after you both into an alley way.

"Dabi." Hawks says getting his attention.

"What do you want hawks." Dabi response irritated.

"I want to know why you have y/n l/n. They've been missing for weeks." He says narrowing his eyes.

"None of your business." Dabi grabbed you and tried to walk away but he was stopped.

"We don't have to make this difficult just hand them over." Hawks says trying to grab you. Dabi pulls you away from him. You go behind Dabi to avoid Hawks.

Suddenly hawks released one of his feathers and pinned Dabi to the wall. He sent two more feathers to pin his hands down so he couldnt use his quirk.

"Stay away from them!" Dabi shouts. I try to run but hawks grabbed me before i could get away. Before i could even respond we were in the air.

Your pov:

I feel tears run down my face. Ive gotten so used to being with Dabi i don't know how im going to be without him. Hawks notice you crying and held you closer.

"Your going to be alright now i promise." He says trying to comfort you.