♡Beach day♡

Part two-

Y/ns pov-

After changing we both went to the water with everyone else. Dabi put some sunscreen on me and then sat on a beach towel.

The toga girl came up to me excited.

"Hiii!! Your so cute! Whats your name??" She said in a hyper manner.

"Im y/n." I respond.

"That's such a cute name! I bet your blood tastes so sweet because your so cute!" She says scaring me a bit.

"Oh um i don't know.." I say nervously

"How about we find out!" She starts digging through her bag to find something.

"TOGA NO!" Dabi says shouting. I look over at him he looks mad.

"Aweeeee..... No fun.." She says frowning.

"Ooo~ do you wanna make a sandcasle with me?" She asks

"Sure." I respond still a little scared.

We sat down on the sand and started making a sandcasle. When we were done done i sat up and walked over to Dabi.

"Can i go in the water?" I ask egerly.

"Yeah but make sure to stay were i can see you." He tells me.

"Yay!" I smile before running off to the water. I stay on the edge where the sand and water meet at first but then i go in a bit deeper. I was having fun until i was further away than i thought i was. I couldn't see Dabi or anyone anymore. I start to freak out a bit. Dabi is probably really mad right now. The thought of him being upset scares me. I feel water drip down my face Im not sure if its the salty sea water or if im crying. I make my way back to the sand and look around. I dont see anyone except random people. I start running up the beach to look for him but i didn't have any luck. I feel my breathing start to speed up. The i felt someone grab me and turn me around.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!? YOU KNOW I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN AWAY!" he yells. I felt tears fall down my face. Then i hugged him tightly and started crying into his chest. He looked down confused.

"I c-couldn't Find you" i sob

"Im sorry i didn't mean to g-get lost.." I continue to cry. Eventually i felt his hand start to rub my back.

"Shh its ok baby." He says softly.

"As long as it was an accident. I was just worried sweet thing." He picks me up and carries me to were everyone else is.

"How about we go get some icecream?" He asks hoping to calm me down. I nod my head and hug him tighter.

We go to an icecream shop and i picked my favorite flavor. He got both our icecream and went back to the beach. We sat down on our towels. When we finished Dabi grabbed my paci out of our bag. I put it in my mouth then layed down on the towel to take a nap.

Dabis pov-

Y/n lays down to take a nap. I watch them as they peacefully fall asleep.

After an hour-

I pick y/n up and carrie them to the car. Once we were back at the base i change y/n back into their clothes. I walk back to my apartment while carrying y/n and the bag.

I walk through the door and set them down on the bed. I let out a sigh and sit down. Today has been exhausting.

"Ill have to find a way to keep y/n with me when we're out.." I think to myself.

I change and lay down next to y/n. I look at them peacefully sleeping.

"I wonder if kidnapping them was a good idea..?" I sigh and look at the ceiling

"They could have a much better life without me...." Every once in a while i think about this. How much better off they would be without me. They could have a better caregiver than me. I feel so selfish Taking away a better life. I hate thinking about them with someone else. I hate thinking about them without me keeping them safe but i know they don't like it here with me. I have to keep them safe though. There's so many bad people that can hurt them.

Eventually i drift off to sleep. Knowing im going to have nightmares of my sweet little baby leaving.