♡Little♡

You woke up the next morning still cuffed to the bed. Dabi wasn't there next to you anymore.

(He must be out) you said to Yourself. You layed there not knowing what to do. You felt your chest tighten. Were you ever going to escape? Will you ever see your family or friends again? You decide to come up with a plan to escape again. You sat there deciding how you should get away.

(Maybe i should gain his trust?) you decied that should be plan B and first you would try breaking the cuff around your ankle.

You struggled but eventually got free. You got up and tried to open the door. (Ofcourse it was locked) you said to Yourself. You tried looking for the key but you didn't find it anywhere. Then you saw a window it the right corner of the room. (Duh, i should go through the window) you walked over to the window and managed to open it. You looked outside it looks like you were a few floors up. You decided to take your chances and climb down. You slowly and carefully climbed eventually your feet touched the ground. You let out a relieved sigh. You started to run down the sidewalk you made it a few blocks until you were pulled into an alley way. You were pinned against the wall when you saw those blue eyes that you could only recognize to be dabis. You quickly looked away out of fear.

"What the fuck did i say about escaping!?" He says angrily harshly grabbing your face to make you look at him. Tears made there way down your cheeks once again.

"Great now your crying again." He said annoyed

"What do you except me to do in this situation!?" You ask between sobs. He didn't answer you. He grabbed you by your hair and started to pull you to his apartment again. You looked around to see if anyone would help you but everyone looked away as if nothing was happening. When you were in the room you were terrified of him spanking you again. He dragged you to the closet and threw you inside of it. The you heard it lock.

"No please-"
You tried to pled but was interrupted.

"Shut up, i would have thought you would learn by now but clearly not." He sat down on the bed and turned on the tv.

"Your going to sit in there and think of why what you did was stupid." He Said sounding irritated. You decided to stop talking and sit. You were scared of what was going to happen after this. Hopefully not another trip across his lap. You behind still hurts from last night. It was dark in the closet you felt scared as you slowly started to slip into a younger mindset.

(Please no, not now) you didn't want to be little right now. Soft sobs left your mouth as you sat there. Little you is terrified of the dark so it was more terrifying than it normally would have been. You heard the tv shut off and the door open and close. He left. You decided since the closet was locked and you didn't want another punishment you wouldn't try to escape. You sucked on your thumb for comfort and waited to be let out.

An hour later

Dabis pov

I went out for a mission shigaraki assigned to me. It only took me about 45 minutes so I was back at the small apartment within an hour. As i walked through the door i heard crying from inside of the closet. I walked over to the closet door and unlocked it. I looked inside to find them crying and sucking their thumb? Whatever. As soon as they realized the door was open they tried to crawl out. I stopped the and picked them up not wanting to chase after them. They cried into my shirt. I didn't think it would scare them that much. I walk over to the bed and set them down.

"Awe shhh dont cry baby" i try to comfort them. All they did was sob and curl up into a little ball, probably trying to seem smaller. (Cute) i thought to myself. I moved to sit down on the bed but they flinched and pushed themselves back against the wall. I felt a little bad but they tried to run away so i didn't feel that bad. I got the tv remote and turned the tv onto something random. Maybe it'll make them stop crying finally.

An hour later

They finally stopped crying luckily because it was getting annoying. They were now watching tv. I should probably get them food and bath them. There starting to smell bad. I turn off the tv and they let out a whine. I pick them up and take them to the bathroom. I set them on the counter and started to fill the bathtub. I even added bubbles to hopefully make them feel a little better. I take off their shirt and boxers. When i go to take off their underwear they back away.

"Calm down sweetheart i won't do anything." saying this slightly calmed them. I strip off the rest of there clothes and place them in the warm bubbly water. They relax as the warmth consums them. I begin washing  their hair and body. They play with the bubbles as i wash them. Which is a little strange but also adorable. After washing them i get a towel and wrap it around them. They were practically asleep as i carried them to my bed.

"Daddy.." They say half asleep. I stop walking and freeze.

" What did you just say??" i ask. It came out a little harshly but i was in a bit of shock.

Your pov

You start to wake up a little more as fear clouded your head.

"Im sorry i didn't mean to..."  you felt scared. Is he angry at you? He sets me down on the bed.

"Its ok" he says calmly

No bodys pov

Dabi realized what was happening he heard about it randomly it was ageregression? He tried to remember. Thats cute. He thought to himself. He would probably look more into it later.

"I never got your name" he says laying down next to you. You turn to face him almost a little hesitant to give your name.

"Its y/n." You respond. Today has been exhausting and all you wanted to do is sleep. Preferably you would be in your own bed with your stuffies and sleeping peacefully but you decided you weren't going to complain. He was actually being nice right now. He wraps his arms around you. It made you slip even more. You wished that he wasn't so comforting. You both cuddled until you drift off to sleep.