Seven: Tickles and Kisses

Tate had a half day at school so the two of you decided to have a horror movie marathon. By the third movie you found yourself focusing more on Tate than the television. His nail polish was already chipping, no doubt he had been picking at it. You noticed early on that Tate was always fidgeting with something. Right now he was playing with the hem of his shirt rolling the fabric between his fingers. You loved his fingers... Tate was still engulfed with the movie even when you reached out grabbing his hand efficiently ending his fidgeting. You had much better use for his hand anyway.

It started with small kisses to his hand but when you didn't get the reaction you wanted you placed his hand in the middle of your thighs. You had never seen him move so fast his head whipped around locking eyes with you. Finally you had his undivided attention. You pulled him closer to you before pressing your lips against his.

The kiss grew heated fast. He pulled on your hips signaling for you to climb into his lap, which you happily did. His lips felt so soft against yours. Your hands tangled in his hair while his roamed your body. The two of you pulled away for a moment Tate panting trying to catch his breath. You kiss on his neck sucking slightly on the soft skin. Everything was soft about Tate, his lips, his hair and his skin.

The growing bulge in Tates pants was growing increasingly obvious and the feeling of you grinding on him wasn't helping. He needed you. Tate flipped the two of you over slamming his lips back on yours. His hands start to wander, slipping under your shirt, his hand grazing over the skin. He takes notice right away how you tense and a little giggle leaves you. He lets his brush over the area again you try to move but he's quick to trap you under him. He began the assault on your sides, tickling you as you thrashed under him. You try to push him away but he continues anyway. By now your lungs are burning as your laughter fills the air. Tate can't help but laugh along with you. The room quickly filled with both your laughter.

"TATE OPEN THIS DOOR NOW" Tates mothers voice cuts through the room silencing both of you. Tate scrambles of you stumbling as he gets off the bed. You can see the frantic look in his eyes as he tells you to hide. You do as your told hiding yourself. Tate opens his door his hand shaking nervously as his mother comes stumbling into the room. The smell of alcohol surrounded her. She had a look in her eye that left a bitter taste in your mouth. "Who are you talking too?" Tate was silent leaving his mother to stumble about the room in search of the person her son was talking to. "Where are you hiding them?"

"There's no one here, maybe the alcohol has finally gone to your brain" That sent Tates mother over the edge. For someone drunk she moved fast slapping Tate across the fast. You were in complete shock, yet Tate showed no emotion his face was completely blank. it sent a shiver up your spine. Tate's mother left the room after receiving no reaction from him.

As soon as the door clicked shut you reappeared rushing to Tate. A red mark and a bruise were already forming. You place a kiss on it running your thumb gently over it to try to soothe the bright red skin. He moves your hand away for a moment you think you might of hurt him. Instead he places light kisses on your hands telling you not to worry about him. That was an impossible task though how are you expected not to worry. Tate was so sweet and to think his mother would hit him made you furious. You place another kiss on his cheek while he pulls you into bed.

The two of you spent the rest of the night cuddling in bed. His arms wrapped tightly around you while you placed kisses on the underside of his jaw. It surprised you how well he reacted when his mom slapped him. He seemed used to it and that scared you how often was his mother hitting him. Your heart burned for the boy. That night you made a promise that you would protect him and never let his mother lay a hand on him again.

Tate could see the worry etched on your face. He hated to see you like this especially because of him. yet he also loved the fact you cared enough to worry for him. He pulled you closer to him placing a single kiss on your lips before nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck. It left a fuzzy feeling in both of your chest.

The next morning Tate wanted nothing more than to stay in bed. You looked so comfortable curled into his side with your head resting on his chest. With one of your hands up his shirt palm wide against his skin. He wanted nothing more than to stay in bed but his alarm clock was blaring and the flashing red numbers were all reminders he has school.Tate lays in bed even after all those reminders just wanting to stay with you. The alarm woke you up and while you dreaded Tate having to go you knew he had to go. So when he failed to get up you pushed against him and told him he needed to get ready.

Reluctantly he got up and made his way to his bathroom to get ready. When he came out he saw you still curled up in his bed looking cute as ever. "That's not fair, how am I supposed to go to school when your being all cute in my bed?" You laugh sitting yourself up with the blanket still tightly wrapped around you. He moved his way over to you. The side of his face had light bruising from his mothers slap. You gave him a small smile kissing the bruise, followed by one on his lips. You said a quick goodbye to him before falling back into bed. Trying to find the leftover warmth Tate left.

When Tate came back from school he found his room completely empty. He grew increasingly worried that even though he was calling your name you weren't showing yourself. He began to search the whole house frantically. He had checked the whole house when he remembered the field. He sprinted there and found you sprawled out on a blanket.

You smiled up at him and patted the space next to you for him to lay. He listened while lying next to you and he tells you how worried he was when he couldn't find you. A little laugh left you the thought of Tate running around like an idiot while you were here the whole time. Tate found it a little amusing as well but he wouldn't tell you that. "Want me to make it up to you?" You questioned.