Nine: Steamy Nights

Tate pulled you into the bathroom, "Shower with me?" His voice was soft. You mumbled back a small okay before starting to strip. It felt nice to be rid of the restrictive fabric that was sticking to your skin. Tates eyes watched you closely admiring your bare body. He hadn't realized you were completely undressed until he heard you say join me when you're done. He made quick work of his clothes, tearing off his clothes and tossing them somewhere in the room. You were facing the other way when he got in giving him a full view of your backside. He can't help but admire you again. Every curve of your body was absolutely perfect.

He tugged on your hips turning you towards him. You gave him a warm smile when you locked eyes on him. Maneuvering yourself was a difficult task but you managed it moving Tate so he was under the stream of water. It felt amazing against his skin washing away all the dirt and sweat of the day. His focus was more on your chest, it was his favorite part of your body. He closed his eyes forever engraving the image of your chest on display for him. He could hear you move around the shower only opening his eyes when you were pulling on his arms. Moving him out of the direct line of water you gently rub the loofah against him. He lets out a content sigh watching as you rub the loofah dangerously close to his groin. When you pull away he can't help but feel disappointed until he feels you rubbing soft circles on his back.

This had to be a dream no way this was actually happening. No way were you washing his hair for him. How did someone so perfect and amazing as you exist and what on earth did he do to deserve you? Add to that after taking care of him you were going to wash yourself. He grabs your wrist before you can bring the loofah to your body. You look curiously at him before he asks you if he can wash you. The blush on your face makes him smile. You hand the loofah to Tate allowing him to wash you. He wants to worship you like the goddess you are.

The way the bubbles laid against your skin mesmerized him. His fingers kept grazing against your skin sending shivers through his body. Even your hair felt like silk against his hands. He continued to run his fingers through your hair reveling in the way it felt. As he runs his hair through your hair he hits a little knot. Pulling gently trying to get the knot out you let out a small moan. Tate became weak in the knees at the sound. He made sure to take note storing away the new information for a later date.

After your shower the two of you crawled into his bed cuddling up next to each other. Your legs are wrapped around Tates waist while his are tangled in your hair pulling your head into his neck. Tate placed loving kisses on the top of your head, his vision going fuzzy at the feeling of your warm breath against his neck. Tate feels completely different now that you took his virginity.

Now he didn't have to wonder what sex felt like or what you looked like without clothes on. Most of his unknowns were answered. There were still a lot of things he still wanted to know. Like what you tasted like or how many times he could get you to cum in one go. He wanted to know everything there is about you.

You were the only thing on his mind that night. His dreams are filled with images of you above him. The feeling of your soft lips against his made his skin hot. His heart started to beat faster as the images of you got more vivid. The feeling of you laying next him only made his heart beat faster. His body felt like it was on fire as the thought of you flooded his brain.

He pictured you straddling his waist while peppering kiss along his neck. You take time to admire his torso just like you did before. The image of you sinking down on him with your head thrown back your neck on show for him. It was begging for his hand to wrap around it, but your hands are tightly wrapped around his wrist holding his hands in place. You clench around him making him let out a loud moan. He can feel his release approaching but at the last second it's ripped away from.

His eyes are barely open when he sees you wide awake and staring at him. For a moment he's hopeful that you have no idea what's going on in his head but the look in your eyes destroys his hopes. Not to mention he's obviously hard and he's been grinding on you in his sleep.

You were awoken in the middle of the night by soft whimpers in your ear. At first you thought he was having a nightmare but when he started to grind on your leg you realized what he was thinking. His face was bright red and a layer of sweat started to cover him. It was obvious he was frustrated so you let him continue to grind on you. You wanted to help him more but the two of you have never talked about it before and you didn't want to step your bounds. His hips lost their rhythm , he started to rut into you. His moans started to grow louder, another sign he was close. Right at the last second he stopped all his movements. You were confused for a moment till you saw his eyes open. He was half asleep but you could still see the horror on his face at the awareness you were awake and knew what he was doing.

He had no idea what to say to you, frozen in complete shock. You on the other hand knew exactly what to say. You lock eyes with Tate "Do you want some help" he was shaking his head yes before your words even registered in his head. You moved the covers, allowing the cold air to bite at Tates burning skin. His attention was solely on you watching as you crawled between his legs. You kissed up his thighs nipping at the sensitive flesh. You pull his boxers down freeing his erection, precum trailed down his tip. You wanted to tease him a little more but the pleading look in his eyes made you think twice. Instead you decided to give him release next time though you'd make sure to tease him.