Thirty-Four: Ghost are Real

Ben answers the phone on the second ring, his heart pounding as he hears Viviens' voice. This is the first time she's called him since Hayden broke into his home and told his wife she had an abortion. Since that night he hasn't had a conversation with Vivien that he didn't initiate even then she sometimes ignored him. Now though she's calling him out of the blue he knows it has to be serious. He just hopes it has nothing to do with Hayden.

He thought burying her body would be the end of his troubles involving her instead it was the start of them. He still can't put together how she survived. He buried her corpse and yet she was standing in his bedroom. He put those thoughts aside when Viven told him he needed to come over to the house now.

The whole way to the house he's trying to think what could possibly have Viviens voice trembling in that way. She told him it was about Violet but that just made him even more nervous.

"Ben this is going to sound crazy but it's true" that's the first thing Vivien tells him when he enters the house. Ben does nothing to cover up his utter disbelief at Vivens and Violet's story. It's impossible what the girls are saying yet here he is watching his daughter disappear and reappear before his eyes. This just wasn't possible.

After hours of talking Ben and Vivien both decided it would be best for him to move back in. The first thing the next morning Vivien called the realtor and told her to take the house off the market. The three of them are most definitely going to stay in this house, as long as Violet is here they will be too.

You and Tate kept your distance from the Harmans, Tate tried to talk to Violet considering she's a ghost now but she just told him to leave. You even gave it a shot but she sent you away just the same.

Violet just wanted to be alone, trying not to think about the fact she is now a prisoner in her house. Now her parents are prisoners too, stuck in this house. She tried to convince them to leave the house because it was dangerous she realized that but her parents wouldn't listen. If they did things wouldn't have ended up like this.