I, who shall awaken...

'This is promising' A three-headed golden wyvern thought with a chuckle.

Surrounding this dragon is a large forest and before him is a small creak that runs through it. When this dragon first awoke it was confused. After all, before today he was a normal human who could only dream of what he has become now.

Making him awe-struck when he looked at his reflection in the water and was met with three pairs of blood-red eyes with flakes of gold held within. Allowing him to quickly realize what has happened to him and who he now is.

A reincarnation. That is the only word that can describe his situation. He died and now he is none other than King Ghidorah himself. The arch-rival of Godzilla, the King of the Monsters, and an extraterrestrial demon who terrorizes worlds for fun.

Yet, looking at his size, this new Ghidorah has a long way to go before he can perform similar feats. Only reaching up to 5 meters tall when he spreads out his winged arms. A far cry from even the smallest iteration of Ghidorah, Cretaceous King Ghidorah, who stands at a height of 40 meters.

This didn't bother Ghidorah too much. He is currently a child and has a long time to grow. Not that he is not going to put in an effort to reach that power and beyond, though.

Moving his heads around he still found it immensely interesting even after doing this for the past few minutes. Going from being able to only see what was in front of him to now being able to see in three different directions is trippy. Especially when he now has three brains as well.

'No alternate personalities.' Ghidorah thought in relief. Counting his blessings that he would not have to deal with a child-like version of himself.

Then he opened the mouth of his middle head as he let out thrill-like roars. Then repeating this action a few times as he got used to the new vocal cords with all of his heads. However, simple roars are not what Ghirdorah sought.

And after many trials and tests, he finally developed his new voice. "Ah, this is it. A bit deeper than I thought it would be but it is of little consequence." The newly vocal Ghidorah proclaimed as his rich and menacing voice resounded throughout the clearing.

After some time, he decided that he had spent enough time admiring his new form and he began his trek through the forest. Looking like an overgrown horse as he used his winged arms and legs to bolt across the woods at an increasingly fast speed as he got more and more accommodated to his new body. Not taking flight as he was weary of the predators that might be in the sky.

Eventually, he run into a group of humans when he was traversing through the trees. His left head locked onto them as his middle continued to look forward and make sure he could see the branches he was grabbing.

The group is made up of a bulky blond-haired man with a broad sword strapped to his back, another man on the leaner side with a short sword and black hair, then finally a woman wearing a black cloak with long red hair. Each of them is unaware of the wyvern following them. Its red eyes gleaming in the night.

But that did not last long. The blond-haired man began looking left and right in a panic. His instincts as a warrior kicked in as he searched for the unseen foe. His comrades did not take long to catch on to his movements and called out to him.

"What is it, Tommen? I do not sense anything." The smaller man questioned as he glanced at the mage of the group, Irene, who shook her head. Signifying that she could not either.

"That's the thing, Eddard, I don't either." The brawler admitted. "But I know something is there, watching us in the shadows."

The two exchanged looks before nodding. Irene pulled out a book with various runic marks over it as she flipped through the pages. Seeing this, Ghidorah knew that it wouldn't be long before they figure out his position but did not know what to do.